Episode-3

KaIra's Room

KaIra are sleeping peacefully...Clock struck 11:40 pm when Kartik gets up...and sees Naira who was sleeping peacefully on his chest...
Without disturbing Naira's sleep he gets up...
He takes his phone and calls someone...

Kartik:- Is everything ready? I don't want any issue at the last moment...

Kartik looks at Naira and smiles....

The clock struck 12...

Kartik comes near sleeping Naira...Naira opens her eyes and gets shocked....
Before Naira could say anything,Kartik took Naira in lip kiss...

Naira was taken aback with sudden kiss..
Kartik broke the kiss....

Kartik:- I know u must have forgotten something so do as I say..Wear this and come..

He hands over a packet to Naira..

Naira:- What r u saying? What did I forget? Is there any party ? What's in this packet??

Kartik:- Oye Rajdhani...Relax....abt the date it's a surprise....U just open the packet...

Naira opens the packet and see a beautiful red saree...

Kartik:- So do u like my gift Jaan...

Naira:- Can it ever happen that u bring a gift for ur Jaan and ur Jaan doesn't like it.....Infact I loved it.....

Kartik:- Then plz go and change....If u need any help then tell me

Kartik looked naughtily towards Naira...

Naira:- No need of helping I can do it myself...

Naira rushes to washroom...

After sometime Naira comes out wearing the saree...She was looking divine...

Kartik pulls Naira towards him and kissed on her cheeks..

Naira:- If u r over with ur romance them let's go to ur surprise...

Kartik:- As u say Jaan...

Kartik takes Naira to their garden which is dark...
Suddenly the lights turn on and including Kartik,four people scream
HAPPY BIRTHDAY .....

They are none other than Ishaan,Tanshi and Karan...

They come towards Naira and hug her...

Ishaan side hugs Naira :- Happy birthday Jungli Billi....

Tanshi and Karan:-Happy Birthday mumma...we love u...

Naira bends down to them and take them in hug...kisses on their forehead and they kiss on her cheeks...

Karan:- Mumma do u like the surprise...

Naira:- I loved it bachha...Thank u so much

Tanshi:- Mumma u should say thank u to papa as he planned all this...we just helped him...

Naira looked towards Kartik:- Really u did...

Before Kartik could speak anything

Ishaan:- So what do u think we don't love u Jungli Billi....It's ur husband whom u made ur Big DEEWANA...that's why he planned all this...(Fake Tears)....And I just support him....

Naira gets angry and starts to beat him...

Kartik took comes and beats Ishaan...

Kartik:- Don't even try to irritate my wife otherwise I'll not leave u....

Naira smiles victoriously while Ishaan makes faces....

Ishaan(murmuring):-I'll see u later

Naira:- I heard it Ishaan..

Kartik:- Now before u start fighting plz cut the cake...

Naira cuts the cake and first feeds Kartik...Kartik feeds Naira the rest cake....

Naira feeds cake to Ishaan,Tanshi and Karan...

Tanshi:- Do u like our surprise...

Ishaan:- Btw I can bet that no one could have given u such a birthday party Jungli Billi as no one loves u more than my Bhai....

Naira gets sad listening to Ishaan's words as she remembers her birthday party with Singhanias....
Kartik sees Naira & understands her sadness...

Kartik comes with an idea and whispers something in Ishaan's ears...
They both smirk...
Naira was sitting quietly when her face got smashed by something...it was a piece of cake...

Naira turned around and saw Kartik-Ishaan laughing...She thought of a plan and signalled Tanshi and Karan....

Naira started running behind Kartik and Ishaan while they were running away...Suddenly something made them fall and their faces got smashed by cake..They got up and were looking like ghosts...

Kartik and Ishaan saw Naira,Karan and Tanshi laughing holding their stomach...

Tanshi & Karan:- This is the result of messing with our mumma...

Kartik:- Mumma ke chamcho main batata hu tumhe...

Saying this he came to them...But Naira comes infront of Kartik....

Naira :- Khabardar agar mere bacho ko kuch kaha to

Naira shows her fist to Kartik....

Kartik:- Tumhare bache?

Naira:- Haanji mere bache.....

They have light moment...
Naira comes to a corner....

Naira(thinking):- Singhanias might have forgotten the date but my family is celebrating like this is the most important day of their life...

Kartik and others come and take Naira to other side....

On the other location

A big Villa is shown with name plate of Singhanias.....
Inside the mansion a lady is sitting on sofa crying and looking at some photos...

The lady:- Kaha Ho tum Naira? U left ur mumma without thinking that how will she live without u....Today was the day when I got u in my life and I never ever thought that I have spend to this day looking at ur photos...Ur mumma loves u very much....Plz come back to ur mumma...I'm waiting for ur return from past 13 years....I'm tired of waiting now...I just want to take u in my arms....Are u not missing us on this day especially ur mumma who gave u birth?.....

She keeps the photo frame near her heart...and cries vigorously...

A man comes from behind and sees her crying...

The man:- AKSHARA....

The lady is none other than Akshara..

Akshara stops crying listening to the man's voice...and wipes her tears...

Akshara:- When did u wake up?I just came here to....

The man:- You don't have to act in front of me as I know why u came here at this time....I m also here for the same reason..

Akshara hugs the man....

Akshara:- NAITIK we came here in her room but when she will come back to us...it has been 13 years....Today our Naira turned 25 years old...don't know how she looks...does she eat properly...

Naitik:- Akshara we shouldn't lose the hope....whether 13 years,20 years or more it takes but I will not leave finding Naira....

By that time everyone comes there...

Naksh:- Papa we also didn't lose hope of finding Naira....

Devyani:- Now we should cut the cake that we do every year...

Akshara and Naitik cut the cake with teary eyes and feed Naira's photo...

Naitik takes Akshara in his hug.....