8 // ᴄɪ ᴜᴄᴄɪᴅᴇʀᴀ̀

Dying sunlight peaked from the edges of the horizon, creeping through many of the tall pine trees of the forest, signifying the end of the day had made its merry way there. It only barely found its way through the windows of the cabin, shining softly on some of the dirty faces or equally dirty skin. The sunlight that finally found itself through seemed to have helped the group relax, but not as much anymore no thanks to the logic-defying Jeff the Killer.

Mostly because said killer was just standing there. Like a fish. Saying nothing, doing nothing, just staring. Covered in blood, mud and dried tears. Everyone exchanged glances at each other, some even whispering to each other like gossip girls in high school-- But that was mostly the Creepypastas. Jeff was as still as a tree and staring straight, which happened to be where Evan had been standing with his guitar still being held as if it were some sort of lifeline.

It took a few minutes for Jeff to say anything, much less move. "It's your fault," He said softly, but the bitterness that poisoned it made it seem louder. "It's all your fault, you son of a bitch." Jeff said, stomping his feet towards Evan, his hand trying to swing a hit but he was so blinded by rage it made it easy for Evan to catch the hand. Evan didn't even really know what to say. "Alright, Jeff, so what'd I do this time?" Evan asked calmly, crossing his arms after setting his guitar on the stool he sat on.

"You killed Liu!" He screamed into Evan's face, and Evan almost passed out from how horrid the nineteen year old's breath smelt. However, he pushed the kid back calmly, wishing to get him away from his face and to get away from the atrocious breath Jeff had. "I never would have even thought to kill Liu, you fucking psycho." Evan spoke with bitterness, his arms crossing once more tightly. "You're a psycho piece of shit. You probably killed him."

"I didn't kill him! No-- Your shitty leading skills killed him!" Jeff's fists tightened, his shoulders broadening in anger. Evan stared down at the shorter man, his own anger boiling up subtly. "Don't you ever fucking say that again." Evan warned, voice darkening with anger and sternness. The boys had never really seen Evan like this- it scared them.

It was the testosterone kicking in-- The broad shoulders, clenched fists and explosive chemistry that screamed the two were about to get in a fight if nobody had stepped in. [ Name ] recognized this and stepped in, hands set on each chest and pushing them apart, then soon standing in between the two. "Let's calm down," She suggested, her eyes fixating on Jeff, which wasn't something he really liked. His teeth clenched even tighter than they had been, as if he were trying to shatter his teeth.

Evan had listened. Or tried to, as best as he could. He took a few deep breaths, focusing on the floor to help him calm down. Jeff glared at [ Name ], growling quietly to himself. "Jeff." [ Name ] started, hoping to be able to find out what really happened and why Jeff is blaming Evan's leading skills on Liu's death. "What happened?"

The killer glared at her for a couple more seconds before silently raising his pointing finger to Axton. "He happened." Jeff glared at Axton now, the former Gamestop employee looking at everyone with fear, and everyone who had turned their heads towards him in question and distrust. "He's here, because of you," Jeff pointed at Evan with a stronger point. "I would have never went outside and dragged Liu along if you hadn't let him stay. You made those living dead motherfuckers kill him."

Everyone's heads turned back to Jeff, no longer completely distrusting Axton, but now instead Jeff. [ Name ]'s eyebrows raised in disbelief, Evan standing still without a look of surprise. "So," [ Name ] started, trying to get this whole thing straight. "Liu is dead now, because zombies killed him... because of Evan, who let Axton stay with us?" She asked, earning a grunt from Jeff in confirmation. [ Name ] almost cracked a smile. She would've if Liu hadn't just died, too.