Skylor meets you

Kai's POV

I sighed looking at them, my friends looked at me like I'm stupid for letting Skylor meet my best friend but what am I going to do?! I need them to like each other and Skylor doesn't believe that she will like her. After a few hours of us talking about it over the phone me and Skylor decided on meeting her at her restaurant. I smiled as I went to pick up Y/n since she has never been to the restaurant, skylor thought I should pick her up. Not that I mind of course I just know I'm not going to get anymore kisses from her now that she knows I have a girlfriend. I arrived at her house at 7:30 we had a few minutes to kill so we decided to sit and talk.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Skylor sooner y/n but I just needed to make sure you weren't like the other fans that I have talked to and automatically think we are dating because i'm 'THE KAI SMITH' you know what I mean?"

She looked at me puzzled but smiled the most sweet and innocent smile, I don't think anyone can make that smile falter even if they try.

"Don't worry Kai, your okay, I wasn't going to date you anyway I thought that maybe you already had a girlfriend or you were engaged to be married at least that's what the tabloids said last week."

She showed it to me making me sort of sick, it was Skylor who gave it to them! I smiled lightly and put the magazine down, I tried to act like nothing was wrong but she saw right through what I was giving.

"Kai...are you not engaged to that woman?" I sighed lightly knowing I was caught.

"No she's just my girlfriend, I guess she thought she was helping by lying to the tabloids but it's not helping. Not at all..."

I felt someone wrap they're arms around me making me sluggishly hug them back and hold them tightly to me. Just then Skylor walked into the room, I glared at her and held up the magazine and pointed to her hand that had the fake ring on it. I gently pushed y/n away from me and pulled Skylor away into a different room.

"You, told them..we were engaged...when I don't even love you?"

She looked at me shocked before looking at the ground and nodding her head lightly, "I'm sorry Kai..I just wanted your fans to leave you alone...there's no excuse I wouldn't blame you if you left me right now..."

I sighed and hugged her close to me making her cry into my chest, I felt bad for being so mad at her but she could have ruined my life with that stunt! We walked back in and sat down across from y/n.

"Y/n this is Skylor, Sky meet y/n one of my best friends," I smiled lightly feeling my heart break at my own words.

Skylor just smiled at her and acted like she wasn't there, no I don't like it but Skylor is my girlfriend and I can't help but think that she is going to try and tear me and Y/n apart. After a few hours of awkwardness and annoying-ness I decided to take y/n home. When I got to the door and hugged her goodbye although I wanted to kiss her, I have never felt this way before and it's scaring me. She doesn't like me and I doubt she will, I went back to my motorcycle and left but not before receiving a text saying...

'I do not approve'