The break up

Kais POV
I told sky I wanted to meet I couldn't do this anymore I know I'm in love with y/n but I can't tell her till after I'm single. I looked at my watch and rolled my eyes she has been canceling the last few dates we had anyway and she knows that I don't see her much. I saw her come running into the park and walked up to her.

"Sky. We need to t-"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. I was so shocked that I didn't kiss back she pulled away slowly and sadly.

"What's wrong...? Do I have bad breathe?"

I shook my head and sighed trying to make the words form in my mouth from my brain.

"No your good I just...I think we should break up. This isn't working out."

She stared at me and I then felt a stinging pain in my cheek. I held my cheek and looked at her she had tears in her eyes, I sighed lightly.

'Here we go...'

Skylor glared at me "you can't dump me for that ugly broad! You do realize she doesn't like you right?! All of Lloyd's fans think they are cute together. So have fun being alone and heartbroken. I can't believe I kissed you."

She ran away crying but I stood their in shock 'how did his fans know that she wanted to date him...?' I sighed and went back to the temple I was going to train but I didn't have the energy I guess some part of me did want me and sky to work out but I knew it wouldn't. I walked over to the kitchen to see rose talking happily with y/n.

I smiled them frowned, I haven't finalized the adoption papers because they need another signature on it. I haven't had the heart to tell rose that her daddy can't keep her alone because the orphanage won't let me. Rose turned around sensing my presence and ran to me hugging me around my legs. Y/n stared stunned till she heard her call me daddy and start rambling on about something. I chuckled and hugged her picking her up, she hugged me tightly asking me if that was a big enough hug. I nodded and sat her at the table.

"I'm already fixing her some lunch...if that's okay"

I looked at y/n and smiled sadly "yeah it's okay, I have to go train anyway." I kissed roses cheek causing her to giggle and kiss mine she makes me happy right now she's my daughter and there is nothing in this world that can change it. I went to the training room and trained for the rest of the day and made rose take her shower helping her pick her clothes and everything she wanted me to do. And then went to bed hungry I really wasn't that hungry anyway today was to annoying.