He Sees You Cry #1

M I K E Y

You just felt like the whole world was against you. You were tired of people making fun of you, and for people not supporting you in what you wanted to do. Of course, you had always felt this way, so you couldn't blame it on your relationship with Michael, although that had taken some of its toll on your self esteem, too. It seemed as if all of the fans Michael had been meeting lately just got prettier and prettier. You felt as if one of these days he'd realize that what he had wasn't good enough for him and he'd find someone better looking. You were sitting on your laptop at home when Michael came through the doors, plopping down on the couch next to you. He slung an arm around you, asking what you were looking at. You opened your moth to speak, but shut it, thinking that if you spoke you would surely cry. You kept your mouth in a thin line, your lips quivering, your throat tightening, and your vision blurring from tears forming. "(Y/n)? What's wrong? Was it something I said?" Michael asked worriedly. You shook your head "no", leaving Michael to wonder what was going on with you. "(Y/n), why won't you tell me what's going on?" He asked quietly, toying with a strand on your hair. It was meant to be a comforting gesture, but it only caused you to break down. You shut your laptop and shoved it off your lap onto the cushion next to you, collapsing into Michael's chest in a heap of sobs. Michael wasn't sure what to do, but he tentatively wrapped his arms around you, rubbing your back. You were hyperventilating, your shoulders heaving, and you were surely leaving stains on Michael's shirt from your tears and running mascara. You sniffed, still breathing heavy and pulled back. "Sorry... I just... I'm probably... bothering... you..." you said, breathing between each word. Michael just shook his head, drawing you close to him. "(Y/n), I never want to see you like this... what happened?" He asked, smoothing down your hair. You explained how you thought he was going to leave you, and his expression quickly turned to one of confusion. "(Y/n), that's completely crazy! How could you think, for one second, that I would want anyone else but you? I mean, I'm sitting here and letting you ruin my white shirt, for God's sake!" He said incredulously. "I love you, and only you. And it's going to stay that way. I promise."

C A L

Calum had never seen you cry, and you'd intended to keep it that way. You hated when people saw you crying. You felt completely vulnerable, and it drew so much attention to you it made you uncomfortable. It wasn't helping any that you and Calum had been fighting a lot lately. You'd been dating for seven months, and suddenly everything that was wrong in your relationship was making itself clear. After every argument, you would either storm up to your room or he would storm out of the house. Either way, you were left alone, and it was just you and your tears. You preferred it that way, and Calum never had to know the effect your fights had on you. You always thought you had to be strong for your relationship. You were awake at four in the morning, waiting for Calum. He usually didn't stay out late, especially without calling to reassure you that he was working late or out celebrating with the boys. You were pacing the front door when he finally walked through. "Where have you been?" You turned on him. "I've been worried sick!" You cried. "Calm down," he rolled his eyes, pushing past you. You caugh a whiff of him as he passed, and he smelled strongly of alcohol. "Calum... what have you been drinking?" "Nothing," He yelled. "God, get off my back!" You backed off. "S-sorry," You muttered, turning to go upstairs. "Oh my God, there you go again!" He shouted at you. "Sorry?" You asked, whitrling around. "You're always running away! You don't even put up a fight!" He slammed a fist on the table. "Because I'm tired of fighting!" You shouted back, crossing your arms. "Because I'm tired of this," You said quietly, tears pricking your eyes. "Well then maybe we should just stop whatever this is!" Calum yelled in frustrating. "I mean, I don't even see you anymore, so maybe we should call off this whole relationship." Calum said. You were tired of holding in your tears. Slowly you sunk down to the ground, running your hands through your hair and letting out muffled sobs. "(Y/n)?" Calum asked, turning to see you with your head in your hands. "Oh, God, (y/n), I'm sorry. I-I didn't... I'm sorry... I love you... I love you... I love you so, so, so much." He murmured, wrapping his arms around you. "I'm not leaving. I love you..."

A S H

You had always been pretty insecure, and dating Ashton hadn't helped any. Ashton always looked perfect, even when he wasn't trying. His golden curls were almost always perfectly tousled, and on the rare occasion when they weren't, they were tucked away under a hat or a bandana, making him look like a model. The fans were always supportive of your relationship, but you would get a lot of random hate from girls who claimed to be in love with your boyfriend. You tried to ignore it, but you couldn't deny that some of the things they were saying were completely true. At least, to you they were. Not only were you insecure, but you were expected to be near perfect, and not to mention you felt the pressure to be a role model for Ashton's younger siblings and cousins, and so the stress just kind of piled up. You were in Australia, visiting Ashton's family, and after a few days of hanging out with his family, you were utterly exhausted. You finally had some alone time to yourself as you snuck away to Ashton's room, but as soon as you got on social media, you were bombarded with messages from "fans", sending you a picture message of some fan kissing Ashton's cheek, with captions such as, "she's so much prettier than (y/n)!" and "she look so much better with Ashton!", and basically you caved. You clutched Ashton's pillow to your chest as you slowly closed the laptop. The first tear fell, and you couldn't stop the rest. You were sprawled out on the bed, face down in the pillows, shoulders shaking, when Ashton walked in. "(Y/n)?" He asked you quietly. The bed dipped as he sat down next to you, slowly rubbing your back. "I'm not good enough for you," You cried, rolling over and wiping the tears away. "What? (Y/n), that's stupid!" Ashton said, helping you sit upright. "No it's not, Ashton. You're so perfect. You're always looking good, and I feel like I'm not... pretty enough to be with you." "(Y/n), if you think for one second that you're ugly, you're completely delusional. You're absolutely gorgeous! I ask myself every sing day how I got someone as stunning as you. I mean, it absolutely blows my mind that you can be that gorgeous and be so talented and have such an amazing personality. My family loves you to death, my siblings even more. I can't imagine not having you by my side. I love you, so much." Ashton whispered, tucking a lock of hair behind your ear. "I really do,"

L U K E Y

You were just completely worried. You had always been a worrier, thinking too much about what was to happen in the future. What if people didn't like you? What if something you did could affect something so much your entire life had changed? You were sat on the couch, curled up in your sweats and holding a bowl of ice cream, when something came to your attention. What if, in a few years, Luke stopped loving you? You looked down at your rather extravagantly big engagement ring, shining diamond and all, and twisted it around your finger, deep in thought. You didn't want a divorce. You were so in love with Luke. You'd never find another like him. You, on the other hand, were easily replaceable. You were sobbing and heaving by the time Luke walked downstairs from his shower. "Oh my God, (y/n), what happened?" Luke asked you, rushing over to the couch to hold you against him. You tried to form coherent words, but they were distorted by your sobs. "Woah, woah, calm down..." He said, rubbing both your arms. "Slow down... breathe..." He said calmly. Luke had seen you cry before, of course. After a few years of dating, it was basically inevitable. "Luke..." you breathed when you had finally been able to stop your embarrassing waterworks. You had rested your head against his shoulder, and you were curled up on his lap. He was stroking your hair softly as you spoke. "I don't want a divorce." You said sadly, playing with his tank top. He shifted so he was facing you. "(Y/n), we aren't even married yet. What makes you think we're going to get a divorce?" He asked in complete shock. "Well, I'm very replaceable, and I was thinking, what if you got tired of me? I mean-" "(Y/n), you think you're easily replaceable?" Luke asked, his voice incredulous. "Well... yeah..." You trailed off quietly. "Listen to me," He said slowly. "Do not think, for one second, that I would leave you for anyone. As if I could find someone more perfect for me than you. (Y/n), no one can make me laugh like you. No one can make me cry like you. No one can love me just like you. If you think that I could find someone to replace you, I have to question your sanity. And if you think that I'd ever even consider leaving you..." He stopped to brush your hair out of your face. "You're absolutely mental. I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I love you, and... here I am. (Y/n), I'm so in love with you...." He laughed. "I love you!" He pressed a kiss to your lips. "I want us to be together for as long as we live."