PROM (Part 1)

YOUR POV

*knock knock*

I grabbed my bag, checked my look for the last time and headed to the door. Sehun greeted me when I opened the door. He was in our school uniform with his black knapsack and his perfectly combed hair.

"Annyeong _____!" 

"Morning Sehun!" 

He grabbed my hand and smiled at me. It was quite normal for me since were best friends. Then we walked to school which was only six blocks away.Sehun and I are best friends since 7th Grade. We have a lot of things in common, like how we're both sensitive, how we both love a bubble tea, how we're both shy, how passionate we are in music. But, tell you what, I have this 'thing' on him... You know the feeling you get when he holds your hand, when he comes closer to you, when he whispers next to your ear, when he smiles at you, when he does almost everything!

"_______-ah, what should we sing for prom?" he interrupts my thoughts and looks at me while walking.

"Oh yeah, about that... I still don't know actually... How about you?"

"I have no idea at all... Why does it have to be us anyway?" he whines and complains.

I chuckled softly about his cuteness.

"Because we're the vocalists in the Music Club, silly." I smiled at him.

He sighs deeply and we just continued walking..

The school prom is in two days and we still haven't prepared our song for our solos. The teachers and the students expect a lot from us and they think we're always ready. Well, thats what they think. Truth is, we're not always ready. 

We finally entered the school gate. There weren't much students outside. He stands in front of me, leans closer and kisses my forehead. I was shocked at first but then,I closed my eyes and savoured the moment. Butterflies start flying in my stomach. This was the very first time he kissed me! He kissed my forehead! I opened my eyes. He finally pulled back, smiled and ruffled my hair. Then, he walked away. Strange.

(TIME SKIP <3)

"Have you prepared a song already, ______?" my best friend Mandy asked. 

I only shook my head 'no'.

"Did someone asked to prom yet?" she asked.

I shooked my head again. Truth is, I have been receiving letters recently from boys with 'Will you go to prom with me?' written on them.

Mandy was shocked and almost spilled her drink.

"Gwenchanayo?" I asked worriedly. She just nodded her head and wiped the drink from  her mouth with a tissue.

"Jinjja _______?! You are the school queenka, and no one asked you to prom?!" She half yelled.

"Wait, how about that Sehun guy from section B?" she gives a smirk.

"Him? What about him?" I asked.

"Isn't he your charming best friend? Isn't he your....crush??" I blushed, she even emphasized that word... Aish, this kid... I don't know what to say..

"W-well..." damn it, I stuttered...

"Isn't he gonna ask you?" Mandy gave you a creepy smirk. And you knew she's gonna do something.

"N-no Mandy... Whatever you're thinking of, dont do it, please.." she stood up and went away..

She left me sitting at our lunch table...