Chapter 5

Please don't kill me! I know I haven't update in like months but I have a valid excuse. I started school and high school is not as easy as I thought. I have litterally had fits of laughter in the most inappropriate moments because of the stress. Anyway, since my school is bilingual and most of my teachers are american, I'm in thanksgiving break. Thank the Lord. Let's get starting with this torture.
~*~
Pacificas POV

Augh! I sighed. Bud is once again showing us one of his probably fake (not that anything else in this store isn't fake) attractions. "... and we came to the peak of the attractions. The bottomless pit, that as you can already assume... it's bottomless." Bud said in that annoying host like voice that he does whenever he is with tourists.

Man, this last few days have been boring. No monsters, no bets, not even... him. "Augh! What am I thinking?! I don't care at all!" I pulled my hair 'til I realized everyone was staring at me. " What's with Paz?" Deuce whispered to Gideon. "Misses her boyfriend I guess." Suddenly they started giggling. "You know I can here you?! And for the last bloody time! He. Is. Not. My. Boyfriend!" I shouted angrily at them. They didn't seem to care 'cause they kept laughing.

"Sigh* Anyways. Uncle Bud? The probability of there being a bottomless pit just outside of the shack isn't kinda off?" I asked Bud as I leaned a bit more to see it better. "Oh Paz! Believe me, bottomless or not... it's a great hideout for things you want to get rid off." I should've guessed it. But I think it made sense since we all ran to the shack and grabbed the things we didn't need.

After a while, I ended up throwing most of the trash there was. "...and goodbye to you box of secrets. I'll never miss you again!" Gideon shouted as he pushed the box to the pit. Then, I heard someone groaning and saw... boy what the hell? "Deuce? Why are you throwing your shoes?" I asked as the now shoeless Deuce shrugged. "I thought we were only throwing random things in it." I sighed and what can I do? He does what he wants.

I leaned closser to the pit and squated to see if I could hear an end to it. Suddenly, the ground under my feet falls and I closed my eyes. "Be careful sweetheart. We don't want you to dissappear into the pit, would we?" I opened my eyes to the unexpected yet... calming voice. My eyes met a pair of brown eyes which seem to make me enter into an endless trance whenever I stare at them. I then feel pulling at my wrist as Dipper lifts me up with a single swift. Is this guy seriously just 15. I ended up very close to him, with him grabbing my waist and smirking. Oh boy, I may not be able to see my face at the moment, but Lord I bet I'm blushing insanely... again.

"Paz! Are you alright?! Oh!" Gideon stopped in his tracks as he saw what was happening. "Uh... uh..." I felt like screaming and fainting, but the words were stuck in my throat and man, why can't I faint when I need it?! I suddenly felt a tight grip around my waist as I tried to pull back. "Your seemingly adorable cousin here, was about to fall into an endless reality and I, as always, just lend a hand." Augh! This guy how fast can he turn from charming and heroic to a narcisiatic idiot! And me blushing isn't helping at all! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!

Our akward conversation ended when a thunder boomed across the dark cloudy sky. I jumped deeper into Dipper's arms, not realizing what I was doing. I may love this weather so much, but I may be... not comfortable with thunder at all. Another loud blast is heard and I trembled as I feel a tight embrace surrounding me. I hesitantly rise my head to see... warmth. He had a rather... soothing smile, not a smirk, nor his classic lopsided smile, just one I've never seen.

"We should go back inside!" I heard Deuce shouting.  "Dad!" Gideon screamed and we all went to his side. "Dad! Come on! We've gotta go back!" "Just a few more!" Uncle Bud struggled with the unpaid taxes that came out of the pit everytime. The ground shook and the wind send Bud into the pit. Gideon grabbed his hand, but he too started falling. Deuce then went for him and like a sequence I went for him and then Dipper.