A lonely store

The store was lost of all life, as it was every other day. The clocks just ticking and tocking, but then a small bell rang from the front of the store, causing a shop keeper to jolt awake.

"Hello! Welcome to the Clock shop! We sell,fix, and make clocks! How may I help you?" The well built man that just walked up to the counter, looked him up and down. Well, he was not impressed, the shop keeper was a tall but scrawney kid, with boots bigger than he was. The messy unkempt hair slightly held down with goggles did not help.

"I need a grand farther clock, delivered to the new tavern, on Cobble street." said the man in a gruff voice.

"Got it! Is there a type of wood you would like?" The man glared and said "What ever cost the least." Then he turned and left. The boy waited till he was gone and ran to the back of the store and yelled "WE NEED A GRAND FATHER CLOCK!!" The old man almost choked on a sandwich and stuttered "W-what? Can you say that again Tett I can't hear as well as I use too"

" We need a grand father clock? Do we have one made?" Tett said still kinda yelling. "Oh! We do in the back and I think it still works!" The old man got up and started to waddle through the clocks. They got to the back of the store and found a old but we'll took care of clock.

"This is great I can take it today!" He said as he scrambled to get the tools to move the giant clock. Once the clock was ready to go out the two of them began to move tolhe clock to the cart.

"My my" the old man gasped "I am getting way to old for this!" Once the clock was in the cart, Tett decided to let the guy rest while he took the clock to the tavern.

________________

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with this book