The God Of Destruction - Chapter 8

A/N: Happy 2 Month friendiversary StrangePerson4 And no we don't do this on a daily basis, we just found out that we've been friends for 2 months straight today ^^ And as a present I guess xD I updated since she requested it... Tada! Enjoy! (P.S I tried to make it more funny in this chapter but now I'm regretting ever making this chapter...) Also #PRAY4GOT7 this is the song that I loved the most by them 😭

"Maybe we can walk?" Hoseok suggested. "I meant it would be 30 minutes if we drive, it'll take 2 hours if we walk!" Namjoon stated a little harshly. "And if we did walk, No offence Jin-hyung, but I hardly think I can hold him for an even an hour straight." Jimin added. "WEAK!" Taehyung accusingly pointed a finger right in front of Jimin face.

Jimin only snarled in response since his hands were occupied with the task of holding the small figure (Jin) in his arms. Yoongi shook his head lightly at the two jokers and watched as Jimin ordered Jungkook to hit Taehyung, which lead to a playful game of 'hit the hyung' since Taehyung could barley manage to lay a finger on him, Jimin was just chanting 'GO JUNGKOOK' so very quietly because he didn't want to disturb his precious hyung laying in his arms.

Yoongi then joined the two rappers once he knew the Maknae Line along with Jin were fine. "Maybe we hitch a ride?" Yoongi suggested so very dumbly. "With strangers?!" Hoseok said with a shocked face, Yoongi only shrugged. "Yoongi-Hyung take this seriously, Maybe we can call a taxi?" Hoseok again suggested to 'cover-up' Yoongi's idea.

"No, were not permitted to hitch or get in some vehicle with some random person because of 'Kip-napping' scenarios, Maybe Sejin can come back-" (Namjoon) "No he told me earlier in the day that he has to help his wife with cleaning since he has an inspection today-" (Yoongi) "Sejin has a wife? oh my god, why wasn't I informed this?" (Hoseok) "Because you don't pay attention to anything the old man says." Yoongi finally said to Hoseok.

"Shit! Now I have to call the doc Again! and say we won't make it in time, again!" Namjoon grumbled as he walked a few inches away and dialed up the docs number again. "Well who's the next best driver?"

Both the rappers looked at the leader.

Hoseok shuffled closer to Yoongi and they both whispered their current thoughts.

"Is he qualified?"

"Not fully, but he is allowed to drive if he has an adult supervisor with him and if we can find the 'Learner' bumper sticker, then he should be good to go on the road."

"That's great Yoongi-Hyung! You'll supervise him! I saw the sticker in the boot."

"What?! Hell no am I getting in that vehicle if his the driver!"

"We're bangtan! You are committed by a contract to push your own limits if it benefits the whole team!"

"I signed up because I thought I was gonna produce music behind the scenes! Not to fucking dance with high schoolers! Plus I'm not putting my life on the line for Jin! Leave him a shrimp, Jimin can finally pick on someone more shorter than himself."

That earned Yoongi a punch to the arm.

"Pabo! His our hyung! We cant do that!"

"Well I'm sorry I love Jin-Hyung I truly do, but not enough to risk my life next to the person who breaks anything he touches! I'm surprised that every-time he holds a mic it doesn't snap or crack our bones whenever he hugs one of us!"

"Min Yoongi! I am not afraid to tell manager Bang PDMin that you were the one that had snuck into the studio when he specifically told not too!"

"So I don't give a fuck, scolding beats dying in an accident anyday."

"Hyung!" Hoseok whined. "Just please do this! Namjoon won't kill you-"

"Yeah right, he won't kill you guys first because I'll be in the front seat next to that!" He pointed at Namjoon lazily.

If Hoseok could, he would've  already lifted Yoongi, thrown him in the front passenger seat, and lock the door.

Hoseok let out a frustrated sigh. "And why do I have to do it?! We're all past our 20s! You supervise him!" Yoongi stated "But your older!" Hoseok retorted.

"Your point being?" And if Hoseok could, he wouldve slapped him.

"Ugh! Fine! Jimin, Tae, Kook!Get in the car!" Hoseok shouted, the maknae line stiffened up to the sudden dominant yet angry voice, nonetheless they obeyed enough to stand in front of the car. But all you could hear was.

"No Jin-Hyung sits next to me!" (Jungkook)

"Nah-uh! Hyung is in my arms you muscle pig!" (Jimin)

"Shut it shrimp the grown ups are talking!" (Taehyung)

"OH YOU WISH YOU WERE A GROWN UP!"

Now it was most likely Jimin and Taehyung arguing while Jungkook tried to pry Jin into his own hands.

Hey best-friends fight on a regular basis, its what makes the bond stronger sometimes. Right?

"IM 1 CENTIMETRE TALLER THAN YOU! THAT MAKES ME MORE OF A GROWN UP THAN YOU MIDGET!"

"YOUR AN ALIEN IN DISGUISE, YOU BRING SHAME TO YOUR OWN PLANET!"

"WELL AT LEAST I PICKED THE PERFECT DISGUISE, SINCE I DONT HAVE YOUR BABY MAN FACE!"

Jimin stayed quiet, thinking of a comeback. And then.

"WELL AT LEAST I DONT BEG LIKE A PESAENT FOR A PART IN CYPHER!"

"YOU DICK!"

But of course, Yoongi separated them for the second time today. "Shut the fuck up and get in the van unless you want me to chuck you both in and leave you on the side of the road, during our way back." It didn't scared them but they both froze, afraid to turn around and face a pissed off Yoongi.

Jimin entered first along with Jungkook since Taehyung was to slow to react and step inside, leaving Jin to be placed in the middle of both Jimin and Kook and Taehyung to unwillingly sit behind them.

But to be honest Yoongi wasn't pissed, he was depressed as hell knowing he was going to die in a car crash by the one and only God of Destruction.

"Oh someone's driving?" Namjoon asked as he walked back to Hoseok, he only nodded with a weary smile. "Who?" Namjoon questioned.

∆∆∆

"Who's ready to die?" Namjoon said as he adjusted the mirror to see his dongsaeng's and Yoongi, one palm firmly on the staring wheel and the other retracting to his pocket for the key.

No one was surprised when Yoongi put his hand up.

A/N: No lie though Yoongi is me with the whole 'dying' situation bc I'm still shook over the fact that my brother's earned the learners thing that allows to drive if you have an adult supervisor idk, yet my parents allow them to still drive without them. And Yoongi's reaction to Namjoon is exactly how I felt when brothers were behind the steering wheel every time I got in the car with them. Thank god they don't drive me to school. Or you wouldn't be getting any updates for this book...
Well all my books, now that I think about it ;-;
Btw be proud of me! I proof read this shit :-: