the afternoon

One late afternoon,sammy was doing his rituals as usual.a few minutes later ,bendy walks through the hallways making sure everything was in shape.after walking down the hall,b bendy walks into a the room Sammy was in,bendy starts to blush while looking at Sammy's ass,"man Sammy got some ass" bendy said to himself walking closer to Sammy.

SAMMY P.O.V

My lord is walking around in the room,i do not know what he is doing but I'll just mind my own business,i do not want to upset my lord.i continue my rituals while bendy looks for something,bendy turns to his original form then he hugs me,wait...why? Why would my lord want to hug me? Then as I was about to say something he kisses me then he walks out of the room like nothing happened,i was surprised and shocked,i did not know that my lord would want to kiss me,so I just go back to my rituals while blushing.

BENDY P.O.V

I can't believe I just kissed Sammy Lawrence,Sammy Lawrence! I'm still shocked that I actually did that,im even blushing,i walk over to Joey to tell him and Henry what happened.

Regular

You did what?! Henry said,surprised and shocked,look I didn't know what I was doing and I kinda panicked so I k.. kissed him.oh my goodness bendy,if we told Alice then that would be a huge problem.bendy,alice is in love with you that's why,what?! Alice likes me?! Ewwww disgusting!!! I like sammy not her! Bendy says,but then noticed that he said who his crush was,"shit", wait,you like sammy?n..no,you just said you liked him,joey said teasing bendy,NO I DO NOT LIKE SAMMY,you love him? Henry said,teasing bendy,y..yes I..I..I do,oml I wonder when its the wedding day🤣,omg shut up henry.

Bendy p.o.v

I leave Henry and Joey to themselves,i go in the room Sammy was in,then I say,"um..Sammy..can I... tell you something?",sure what is it my lor-" before sammy could speak I kiss him for like a few seconds then he kisses back,i pin him to the ground then I take off his overalls so then I could more of his naked inky body,"w..wow sammy I have never see you n..naked before,"ya think?" Sammy says.

No viewing kiddos

Bendy slowly licks Sammy's breast,sammy moans as bendy licks softly,bendy licks up to Sammy's neck then bites it,"a-ah~",after a few minutes later from licking and biting Sammy's neck,bendy brings out his member,his dick,then he starts injecting and thrusting into sammy, sammy moans while bendy thrusts faster and deeper.finally they both cum after the moment,"huff,huff",bendy says panting from the moment,sammy kinda passed out from when they cummed,bendy carries sammy over to his room then puts sammy on his bed.bendy walks out the blushing like nothing happened.he walks over to the area where Henry and Joey were.

The surprise

Hi g..guys,bendy says nervous,hey bendy,whats on your mind? Why do you look nervous? Uhhh I did something bad ;-;,what did you do?,Joey asks eager to know what bendy was going to say,i..I..I..I had s..sex with sammy,both Henry and Joey gasp,what in the world?!, Henry says,bendy,did he want it?,yes,did you want it,yes -_-,oh ok then it only matters if you both wanted it,henry said,r.. really? -_-,yep! :D,oh ok,bendy leaves the room and the chapter ends.

Credits:
Hope you guys enjoyed this little fanfic of mine it's an honor for you all to read it,thx and bye