Chapter 2 Summer Vacation

Today the cartoons,and the workers,were going on the outside for a vacation to a private beach resort.I hope they like it,well they better because you know how much money I had to use like wth?! Anyway,let's go and check on those bitches-...I mean lil Rascals.

"Today Is gonna be amazing!!",Sammy says full of joy,"I guess so",bendy says sarcastically,"come on bendy,don't be a scaredy cat","joey,Henry told me the last went to the beach you were afraid  of the pool noodles","because they're too hard to ride ;-;","that's what she said" Boris says as he walks over to the ocean.

After talking a lot they see another group of fishes in the water,"woah cool",Alice comments surprisingly,"psh,it's just fish,Jenny says annoyed,"well it looks pretty than you!","I'm pretty sure your not prettier than me,Honey boo boo", everyone gets all excited and yells "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH",after a few more hours it becomes nighttime and they go to the hotel,"today was awesome!",Benny says satisfied,"I know right?",Jenny replies, after everyone goes to their rooms bendy decided to share rooms with Sammy for a while 😏

"Bendy,are you sure you wanna do this again,what if the others hear us?", Sammy says concerned,"we'll be fine","I hope so",as Sammy says that bendy removes Sammy's clothes revealing his body,he then takes off his own clothing then they start to make out and feel each other up. Bendy start to finger Sammy (bc why not)"a..ahhh~~~",Sammy moans and it's starts make bendy have an erection,he starts doing it faster Making Sammy feel more pleasure "a..ahh!~~~",bendy slaps Sammy's ass with one of his tentacles "ahhh!~",bendy pulls his dick out "you ready?~", Sammy replies "m..mhm~~~",as Sammy says that bendy starts to thrust into Sammy very fast and hard,"a..ahhh!!~~~",bendy starts to thrust really hard an deep,"a..ahhh!!~~ f..fuck!!!~~~",Sammy moans (WHAT WAS I THINKING?! OH GOD WHY JUST WHYYYY)

((I'm just done.... I'll finish this during school times,I gotta work on that Baldi x Princi story....I'm sorry...