51) Blink

The song was beautiful

It reminded Jungkook of himself and how much he doesn't deserve to live.

The house was so cold, it made his tears that treaded down his cheeks sting

He suddenly heard knocking. Jungkook's eyes shot open. Oh no, it's Hoseok. Jungkook shivered more as the ring on his finger with Hoseok's name engraved in it was slipping off. The knocking came harder and the tears came faster. Jungkook's breaths quickened and he became very anxious. He took the ring off and threw it at the door. "GO AWAY, HOSEOK!!!" Jungkook screeched. Fear. Jungkook reminded himself. He was afraid of Hoseok; it pained Jungkook to be around Hoseok. He knew Hoseok was the master and Jungkook his puppet. The knocking came more, but it only made Jungkook crumble more.

Now Hoseok was screaming his name.

Jungkook loosened his arms and told himself to stand. The tears flowed. Happiness. The fear whispered. This is happy, he makes you happy. This isn't fear, especially happiness. Jungkook opened the door with his dreaded face and Taehyung was there huffing and puffing. Taehyung slammed the door behind him and grasped Jungkook in his arms.

Relief. Jungkook was so happy now, real happiness. Taehyung felt warm and happiness radiated from him. Taehyung being there with Jungkook only made him cry harder.

Jungkook's grip on Taehyung tightened as the tears came fast. Taehyung didn't say anything, he didn't have to. He slowly guided Jungkook to the couch until they were snuggling into it. Taehyung nuzzled the smaller boy and flicked away his reads as he continued to whisper it is okay into his ear.

"I love you so much, Taehyung. I have no idea what I would do without you," Jungkook cried hard as he choked the words out.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's red, tear stained face with a smile. "I love you, too, Kookie..." He simply stated as if he'd said it his entire life, as if he meant it a million times.

Jungkook snuggled his face into Tae as his breathing went from heavy to smooth. Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's back and kissed his cheeks while whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"I'll never let you go, not again..." Taehyung had whispered as he stroked the sleeping Jungkook's hair. Taehyung fell asleep, too.

:)))))) few more chapters and this shits gonna be done my dudes :))))

Happy birthday yesterday to Jin.

I finished the chapter on his birthday so-