25

"I love you"

"I love you too" We hear two elderly people say while they pick freshly wet tulips.

Zach and I stand in awe looking at the couple. We look at each other and I put on an evil smirk. I run from him and he chases me. I arrive  at DeSano and sit on a chair. I see Zach go in while panting. I laugh at the sight of him and pat a seat beside me signaling him to sit beside me.

"Why did you run so fast?" He said still panting. I laugh at him and shrug. He glares at me and fails due to him laughing at the faces I made.

"Fuck you." He said while laughing.

"Awe, I love you too!" I say while hugging him.

We order pizza and eat. It was getting dark and I stare into the sky thinking what would happen if I didn't see Zach. I am thankful that he is my best friend.

We finish eating pizza and Zach insisted to pay. I, of course, gave in to him. We walk outside and and see the time. 7:09. I look at Zach and he looks surprised. Time flies by so fast. We order an uber and went to the house. I tell Logan that I'll be staying the night in the why don't we house and he said ok. I open the door to the front door and see Jonah and the two girls playing truth or dare. They say hi and I smile. I look down and remember what Daniel did.

"Glenda, are you ok?" Ashley asks me worriedly.

"Why are you crying?" Jonah also asks.

Wow, I didn't even notice I was crying.

"I'm sorry." I say as I try to wipe my tears away but fail. I started to run to a bedroom. I look back and see them confused. I reach someone's bedroom and go in. I jump on  the bed and cry my eyes out.

"Why did you do this to me?!" I scream helplessly while thinking about Daniel. I hear someone come in the room but I didn't care. I hide my head in a pillow and I feel four arms hug me tight. I smell their familiar scents and got an idea of who they were.

"Jack? Corbyn?"  I ask with a raspy voice as I turn my head to them. I was now laying on my back while resting my head on a pillow. Corbyn was on my left whilst Jack was on my right. Corbyn's left leg was just above my knee. Jack's right leg was under my knees. They were both hugging me close to them and their hands were on my belly. I get more relaxed in their arms but I don't stop crying entirely.

"Shhh, don't worry" Corbyn whispers in my left ear.

"Don't worry, just calm down." Jack whispers in my right ear. And just like that, I fell asleep in their arms.

Celine's POV

I walk to where Glenda went to see why she was crying. I open the door and see her asleep between Corbyn and Jack. They were also asleep. I stood there in awe and took a picture of them. Then I suddenly remember, What will Daniel think of this? I close the door and go into Zach's room. I look at the picture I took and sigh.

Ashley's POV

"Glenda, are you ok?" I ask her  worriedly.

"Why are you crying?" Jonah also asks.

She looks at her hands and put on a confused expression, as if she didn't notice she was even crying.

"I'm sorry." She says as she tries to wipe her tears away but fail. She started to run to a bedroom. 

"Um.. Zach, is she ok?" Celine asks suspiciously.

"Uh, I don't know. Just give her time to think." Zach replies.

"Oh, ok." I say.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

:)