1

A/N: This takes place in the future, like when we are 17-16. I also made us and Finn the same age even tho he is like 3 years older than us. Also, most of the music doesn't even go with the story, it's just good songs I think you should listen too.

General POV:

Finn Wolfhard just happened to be in the same city as Evelyn, Nyla, and Gwen. And they knew it. They had been planing it for months. Maybe even a year. They waited for the perfect time to well, to put this simply, kidnap him. It had almost been one year but the trio was still waiting for him to come to their city. They knew where he was going and when he was going to be all alone. No bodyguards, no fans, just him... and Nyla, Evelyn, and Gwen. This was their time to strike.
Finn was in an alley way. It was late at night but he was alone for some reason. The three girls then came up when he proceeded to leave.

"Oh, sorry man." Gwen said as she bumped into him.

"Uh, it's fine. Really." Finn apologized, looking at the ground, most likey trying not to be recognized.

"Ugh. No it's not, um here. Somthing for our troubles." Evelyn gave him a seemingly normal piece of gum.

Finn took it, "Hey, thanks." He opened it and put it in his mouth and chewed it for a little bit before dropping to the ground. The girls caught him before he could hurt himself.

"Oh my God, it actually worked!" Gwen squeeled. They had put sleeping pills in the gum. Lots of them but not enough to kill him. They loved him. Nyla, being the strongest, dragged him to her sisters car.

"Oh he's actually not as heavy as  thought." Nyla exclaimed. She put him in the back with her and Evelyn. Gwen was driving-she got her drivers license as early as she could. She started to drive not fast though, that would be too obvious. It took them sometime to get to Nyla's house. It was around 12 when they got there. They slowly and quietly put him up in her attic.

"Oof." Evelyn plopped him on the bed they set up for him. Finn was knocked out.

"Did you put too many pills?!" Gwen worriedly whisper-screamed.

"Of course I didn't put too many pills! Just enough to knock him out for a bit while we get here." Nyla retorted back.

"Do you think we will get caught?" Evelyn asked. Everyone shook their head 'no'. Finn moved his head slightly. The trio were scared for their life!

"Go get the masks!" Gwen shouted.

Nyla and Evelyn hurried to get them and threw on the ski masks. Evelyn threw Gwen her Death Stroke mask. Finn got up with wide eyes upon seeing the three masked figures.

"W-What do you want from me?!" Finn screamed.

"Shhhhh. We just want to be friends." Gwen responded nervously.

"Also, can we get an autograph?" Nyla asked.

"NYLA, NO!" Evelyn yelled back. "Oops."