4

General POV:

It was around six when Finn woke up. He woke confused and scared but then he remembered yesterday's events. Then he was just scared. Gwen was in the other room taking a long shower. She had been in there since five. Finally, she got out and changed. She wore a black 'California Republic' sweatshirt underneath a army green jacket with some skinny jeans and black combat boots. She turned on the T.V. and switched the channel to the news.

"Today's main story is about teenage actor, Finn Wolfhard." The news caster announced. Gwen just snickered.

"Late last night he was kidnapped. After preforming for thousands with his band, Calpurnia, he was taken away by someone. So far, we have no evidence of who could've done so. It could have been anyone at the concert. Stay tooned for more info." And with that, the segment ended.

"Ah! Guys get in here!" Gwen screamed.

"What is it!?" Evelyn rushed in. "Did he escape?!"

"No! They just put our first news segment about Finn!" Gwen responded. "Oh, you're right, I should check on him. You go get ready."

Finn's POV:

I laid awake waiting for someone to burst through the door and do something with me. And then Gwen came in quitetly.

"Aye Finn, you awake?" She whispered.

"Um, yah?" I replied.

She turned on the light and saw my half naked body, wHOOPS. She turned a light shade of pink. I took off my shirt during the night because it got extremely hot. She was wearing something a stoner would wear. Like she would start some shit, kick some ass, then smoke a lil' somethin' somethin' if you know what I mean. I quickly covered my body.

"What do you want." I spat out.

"Um, we are going to the store. What kind of food do you want?" She asked, still looking away.

"Oh, um I'll eat most things. I'm not that picky." I replied.

"Okay then. We'll just get you anything then." She stated.

Then Gwen walked out, closing the door.

General POV:

Gwen walked back out to the living room seeing Evelyn sitting down watching some old re-runs of SpongeBob. She was wearing some denim overall shorts, a Stranger Things Bitch'n shirt, a yellow beanie and some plain black converse. They both were now waiting for Nyla to get ready to go.

"Nyla hurry up!" Evelyn impatiently yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm almost ready!" Nyla quickly responded.

She came down the stairs wearing a Jughead beanie, some Harry Potter glasses plus shirt, high-waisted shorts, thigh high socks, and burgundy converse.

"Damn, y'all so extra." Gwen sighed looking at Nyla's outfit.

"No one says 'extra' anymore Gwen." Nyla rolled her eyes.

"You know I love saying things not in." Gwen defended.

"Wait, Gwen, you're wearing that? It's like 90° outside!" Evelyn told Gwen.

"So? I love this outfit- Oh my God, guys let's just go, Nyla. The keys?" Gwen asked.

Nyla tossed Gwen her sister's car keys.

"Okay, let's go."