Chapter 2

"Sometimes you can't let go back of what's making you sad, because it was the only thing that made you happy."

_______________________________________

Bang pd-nim open the roon and said
"Oh, well your boss isn't here yet. Lets just go to your office. That kid is always late." "Oh, its fine he's the boss either so i won't bother if he's late." You said formally. "That's great to hear." you and pd-nim talk for awhile and then realise you were infront of your office. "Well here's your office hope you'll enjoy your stay here." " I surely will."you said nicely." I have to go now ok." "Ok sir goodbye."while waving your hands. " Goodbye too young lady." waving back and after he left and close the door. You were happy because you had a good impression for you first day but you were curious what is your boss like.

"Well lets start working." you said while streching your body and hands.

Jungkook's Pov:

"Jungkooookk wake up"????said.

"But i dont want to."

"Remember what pd-nim said?"

"I dont care I wanna sleep." jungkook said while covering his head under the pillow.

"Well as you wish. Dont complain on why i dint try to wake u up ok."???? Said frustrated.

"Yeah yeah now let me sleep."

"Aish this kid." while leaving jungkooks room.

40 minutes later..

*yawn* "what a good morning." jungkook looked at his clock and sees his late for work."oh no im late." he hurriedly got out up from bed and prepared after he was done he got out of his room and dash to his garage to get his car after that he drive tried to be fast but there was traffic. "Are you kidding me TRAFFIC!?!?!UGHHH!!" he said frustrated. "I should listen to jin hyung more." after the light turned green he hurridly drove fast to the building and parked his car. He saw pd-nim standing at the entrance waiting for him.'Oh No' he thought.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well thats all for now because i still have to do something so see you in  the next chapter byeeee😘😊💖💝