Chapter 4

"I could talk for hours about a single moment spent with you."
-faraway

_______________________________________

(Continuation of the last chapter ofcourse)

Jungkook Pov:

When I got home I drove my car into the garage and when I entered the house I saw Suga Hyung sleeping in the couch already and Jin hyung cooking. "I'M HOME!!.Jungkook shouted." NO ONE CARES NOW SHUT UP!." shouted back by suga hyung." Aisshhh." jungkook go straight to his room and change and do his everyday routine as usual. *knock knock* "Can I come In." ??? Said. "Yeah sure." jungkook replied. "Whats up V hyung." asked jungkook."Shhhhh...stay quiet Im hiding from jimin."V said in a whisper."why?."jungkook look at him curiously."Because I stole jimins jams and he's a jamless guy now."V hyung said. Jungkook laughed."V~ where are you?, give back my jams or ill kill you."Jimin half shouted so that v hyung can hear him. Jimin slammed open my room. "Ha there u are, come here you little snitch." chasing V. "Says the one who's not little." V stated. Jungkook just sighed looking at his hyungs this happens all the time thats why he got use to it already he chose to ignore it.'This hyungs really'jungkook thought.

Back to your Pov:

When you got home, you throw yourself at the couch and closed your eyes. "Ughhh too much paperwork, this is stressful but that's fine." you got up and go to room, you change to your pajamas and go to your kitchen to find something to eat for dinner. "Food Food Food Fo- Ahah! There lets cook some omelets." you started to cook and after that you sat down the table and ate your food. After that you wash the dishes and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face , and after that you go to sleep.....
(There's alot of after that notice that😂😉😏)

_______________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(HEY GUYS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED, I PLANNED ON NOT CONTINUING THIS STORY BUT MY FRIEND Jungkookie_princess SUGGESTED THAT I CONTINUE IT SO HERE IT IS!)😗😙❤❤