Astral x Reader

You've had a huge crush on Astral since you first met him. A while ago you were walking down New Domino City and you saw Astral in his own body. "What...the..." You mumbled. "Oh hey (Y/N)." He called out. "Hey Astral." You said. "Since I have my own body, do you want to hang out?" He asked. "Sure!" You said excited. Maybe this was your chance to get close to Astral and you never knew what was in store for you guys. So you got the time and met him at the park, that time was 6pm. At 6pm you met Astral at the park and it brought back memories. Some pleasant and some not pleasant, maybe Astral could take away those non pleasant memories. So a while later Astral takes you over to the swings and you get on the swing, he pushes you and you start to giggle a little bit causing him to blush. "Hey (Y/N)." He said. "Yes Astral." You said. "I uh need to tell you something." He said. "What is it?" You asked. "I like you (Y/N)." He said blushing. "I like you too Astral." You said. Of course you knew what would happen at school but you didn't care, all that mattered to you was Astral. So the next day at school, you walked in holding Astral's hand. Of course people were talking about you saying mean things but you had a bright smile because of Astral. One day you were looking for Astral, to your surprise he was waiting in the hallway for you. You skipped up to him and smile. "Hey babe." You said. "Hey (Y/N), ready to head to our next class?" He asked. "Yes." You said. You guys go to English, yes the one where you do the Romeo and Juliet play. "So guys, we are doing a Romeo and Juliet play." The teacher said. "I'm choosing the partners." The teacher continued. You got paired with Astral and he smiled at you. Of course you got bullied for it, there weren't major bruises but it was pretty bad. "(Y/N), you there?" He asked. "Yeah." You said while getting off the ground. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm okay." You lied. You can't believe you just lied to Astral, you break away from Astral. You get a little ways down the hallway before gasping for air. Which you started having problems breathing. "(Y/N)!" He called out. "Yes." You slowly breathed out. "Where are you?" He asked. "Over here." You said while waving your arms in the air. He ran over to you and he's worried about you. "I know why you lied." He said. "Why?" You asked. "You didn't want me to worry but I'm worried anyways." He said. "You're right." You said. You fell into Astral's arms and closed your eyes. "(Y/N)?" He said. "Just a little longer." You mumbled. He smiled, he loved you more then you could ever know. Some people shipped you and Astral, you woke up still in Astral's arms. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes, thank you." You said. He kissed you and you kissed him back. He was the only exception.