Marik Ishtar x Reader

You've just gotten out of an abusive relationship. You have visible scars, bruises, and cuts. The bruises were from your ex, and you had hand marks around your neck. You looked at your arms. Multiple cuts and scars lined your arms. You felt like you would never be whole again. At home wasn't any better than the abusive relationship that you were in. The only two lights in your life were Marik Ishtar, and your brother. When you got home all your parents did was abuse you, and you had to protect your brother. You got most of the beatings, so your brother would just cry, and yell. "Sissy!!!" Your brother yelled while you were getting beaten by your parents. "I'll be fine, d-don't worry about me, I need my phone." You said. Your brother got your phone, and you called Marik. "Hello." Marik said. "M-Marik, i-its (Y/N)." You said. "Are you okay?" Marik asked. Your brother took the phone from you. "My sister is not okay! She's being beaten to death." Your brother said sadly. You coughed up a lot of blood. "Sir, please hurry, she's coughing up a red liquid." Your brother said worried. "I'm on my way." Marik said.

Time skip to five minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marik arrives at your house, and your parents turn to stare. You look up, but your vision is blurry, so you can only see a blur of what just came inside the house. "(Y/N)!!!" Marik yells. "Marik, I-..." You closed your eyes. Marik broke into tears, and your brother also broke into tears. Marik had carried you, and told your brother to get in the car because Marik doesn't know what they would do to your brother. You were stuck in this never ending state of torment. Images flashing through your head. You could hear the sounds around you ceasing to exist. Marik and your brother took you into the emergency room. "Help! This is an emergency!!" Your brother yelled, causing him to get the attention of a doctor. "Bring her back." The doctor said. Marik and your brother followed the doctor to a room. You were set on a hospital bed, you couldn't feel anything. "How did this happen?" The doctor asked. "My mom and dad, kept beating my sister..." Your brother said, with his voice cracking with sadness. "I got there at the time when she was about to pass out." Marik said. "I see, she should be waking up soon, she didn't lose a lot of blood, so she should be fine." The doctor said. "Okay, thank you doctor." Marik said. Marik held your hand, as he tried to hold back his tears. Sounds began to come back to you, and you gave Marik's hand a light squeeze. Marik hugged you, and cried into your shirt. "(Y/N), I need to tell you two things." Marik said. "What may that be?" You asked curiously. "One, please don't scare me like that again, and two I love you." Marik said. "I-." You tried to say, but Marik cut you off by kissing you, and you kissed him back. You realized that Marik made you whole again.