2 : making the first step

•••

My friend told you to give it a try. Maybe he has feelings for you too cause he said " I can see how he looks at you y/n , its different '' You believed that silly friend of yours taehyung.

You thought of it too. ' maybe I should give it a go ? '' you were hesistant , you don't know what to do . You were nervous , you thought to yourself that taehyung probably have some point .

You gave it a go .

You saw taehyung hanging out with jimin in the cafeteria , you excuse him from talking to his small mochi friend . You pulled him out of the cafeteria and went to somewhere peaceful where no one can hear what you were about to say.

'' so um , I've been thinking what you said to me last week and I - uhh "

" uhuh ? You've been thinking about what ? " he looked at me as if he already knew what you were about to say.

" I think I should just y-you know u-um get to know jungkook " you looked away trying not to look at his eyes while his lips were forming into a rectangular one.

You knew it you shouldn't have told him , you know you'll just get teased by this 4D human being but you're feelings were more important than being teased.

He told you that jungkook has an Instagram and its the only way you can communicate to him since he is mostly playing overwatch 24/7 and doesn't care about social media.

@/jeongukk97 was his username . u just admire his only photo that has been posted on his account .

He looked so effortlessly handsome   You were staring at his post for almost 10 minutes just memorizing his features that struck your heart like a lightning

He looked so effortlessly handsome You were staring at his post for almost 10 minutes just memorizing his features that struck your heart like a lightning.

He is so beautiful do I ever get a chance to be with him ? Would he even like someone like me? You can be compared to a potato to be honest . You were short , an average looking girl and a nerd.

Pressing the follow icon you were nervously tapping your hands on your phone and then not even 10 minutes before adding him he followed you back.

Was this a good idea?

You started typing something to say to him that wouldn't sound weird . you kept typing and deleting it , spending almost 30 minutes just thinking how to start a conversation with your crush ' jungkook '.

Should i start with ' hi , im y/n in geo class ' that sounds so formal you said to yourself. But you were surprised to see the notification that made you almost drop your phone and just scream your heart out .

' jeongguk wants to send you a message '

••