3 : the message

' jeongguk97 wants to send you a message '

You can't breath , you jumped out of happiness , nervousness , yelling whisper everything. It was a mixed emotion. Your heart was beating so fast that you forgot hoe to breathe .

'Okay y/n you got this , you can do this ' you murmured to yourself . You paced back and forth grabbed the phone and dialed your taehyung.

''Taehyungah !! Omg you can't believe what just happened jungkookfollowedmebackandsentmeamessage '' you said faster than the speed of light to taehyung , who was having a hard time catching up to what you were saying.

'' jeez y/n chill out okay , inhale and exhale take a deep deep deeper than Marianas trench breath and tell me '' you followed what he said and started telling him almost everything.

''Should I open it ?? Or omg i don't know what to do can you like help me what should I do ? ''

'' damn the thing you should do is...." There was silence you were waiting for taehyung to finish his sentence but you were impatient and he is getting on your nerves .

'' TAEEEEHYUNG WHAT?! '' You yelled at the poor boy who were just trying to eat his favourite cheesecake on the other line.

'' wow lady you are crazy. Open that message of course , how are you the top student in our class if you don't know simple things like this "

you're brain wasn't functioning , you can't just take it to your system that jungkook messaged you before you would. You gave taehyung a yes and hang up.

jeongguk ;

hey ! are you y/n from geo class ??

shinshiii ;
maybe its me maybe its not .

You cracked a joke trying to give him an impression of you being outgoing and funny but you are always the opposite of it.