Chapter Three: Full Moon

"The common words like I love you

Feels special tonightWhy does my heart pound so fastNow the time has finally come" - SUNMI-Full Moon, 2013

For the rest of practice, Jimin couldn't shake the feeling of being watched even though the CEO had left some time ago. Chang-hee was the only one who stayed behind to watch over the dance practice.

The dance practice went smoothly, but then Chang-he decided to try and get involved with the choreographer's job.

"With all due respect, sir Chang-hee, I'm the choreographer and I think. I know what I'm doing or else I wouldn't have this job, now would I." he asks closing his notebook that he had at the time. "Now please, watch the dance practice or you can leave and do other things more ."

Chang-hee shrugs and leans against the wall.

The rest of the room was silent. They had never seen 1. The choreographer lose his patience because he was actually a really patient person and 2. A manager get upset at something as little as choreography.

And if we're talking about the choreography that he had gotten really angry over, it was for their new song "Good Luck". Yoongi and Jimin were supposed to have kind of a singing/rapping conversation and as they came closer, they were to say out the last words of the song before breaking into the final dance break, which Jin actually found kind of sweet.

Jimin knew exactly why he got upset because this is a clear violation of what he had said only 24 hours before. He had been glaring holes into the back of his head for hours, so he knew perfectly well what was happening.

This was emotional manipulation at play, emotional manipulation at its finest.

"Alright, now let's get back to work, shall we?" the choreographer asked clapping his hands together. "Let's go over it one more time."

"Yes!"

|-|-|

Jimin placed his hands on his knees and panted, wiping the sweat from off his brow.

If the Love Yourself comeback wasn't stressful on his body, he wasn't sure what was, because all the comebacks were pretty stressful, but the footwork!"

He shook his head as he began to stand upright. There was no time for him to feel sorry for himself, he had an album to prepare and the live shows to perform, there was no time for distractions!

He turned his head and looked over to see Yoongi's looking over at him wi5 a semi-wild look in his eyes but it was also set in another direction so it wasn't obvious what or who he was looking at, a clever tactic.

"You're so clever, hyung!" Jimin inwardly cheered as he went over the choreography in his head one more time.

"Alright, have a 15-minute rest break, then we'll go over the choreography one more time." the choreographer says.

"Son-nim if I may-"

The choreographer closed the notebook again and lightly glared at the manager "If you're trying to educate me on trying to do my job and teaching my fucking dancers, please, for my sanity, save it for someone who wants to hear it."

Hoseok clutched his invisible pearls in shock as the Chang-hee practically had steam coming out his ears at the remark.

"Thank you."

Jimin took a 2.5-second look back to Chang-hee and as him looking directly into his soul, so he turned away, his heart rising in his chest and a sudden sheen of sweat covering his forehead that wasn't there before.