The Wedding Night

Jai and Vennela, now, officially declared as husband and wife... The feeling seemed so exciting to her. She had tried her new skill in acting, pretending to get irritated when she got teased but she loved it from heart. "Jai Jai Jai..." his name was constantly ringing in her ears, all thanks to the 'Experienced' women in her house who never left a chance to make her blush.

"Why are you decorating her so much akka...?" Asked her aunt to her mother, "you are making Jai's job more complicated..." She felt a huge amount of blood rush to her cheeks.

"What Vennu...? Have you planned something for tonight...?" She came close and whispered, "I heard from your Uncle that Jai is too desperate for you..."

"Stop it Chinnamma..." She put up a little frown and adjusted the flowers in her long plait.

"Here, take it.." Her mother gave her a silver glass filled with milk.

"Hmmm m...Badam...! Heard its really stimulating..." Joked her aunt, sniffing the milk.

"Stop it. Why are you troubling my poor girl." Her mother came for her rescue, well this was what she thought. "Here, you people, there Jai...how much can she tolarate..?" She was in a fit of giggles and so were the other women around.

"Amma...you too!?" Frowned Vennela as she made her way out of that crazy place.

___________

The door creaked open and Jai let his eyes examine the figure standing like an angel, her eyes glued to the ground. He put his Keytar on the bed as he walked with steady steps towards her.

Closing the door behind, he let his breath fan her face for a moment. She almost chuckled out of pure shyness.

He intently gazed at her, his eyes devouring each and every cell of her body. She did feel the heat and made a slight gesture to move forward. He blocked her way as he crossed his arms against his chest.

She finally made an attempt to look into his magnetic eyes. But she wasn't bold enough to stare at those chocolate brown iris for long. Unknowingly, she held the glass of milk in front of him and looked side ways. He chuckled a husky one and made sure his fingers caressed hers while taking the glass in his hand.

It was before long, he took a sip and lowered the glass to reach her lips. She looked at him, her heart fluttering with blushing butterflies. She looked down to see that he had given her the surface on which he drank the milk, and it even had little stains of milk.

She closed her eyes and let her lips on the glass, and for a moment, she felt it was no more a mere silver glass, but his lips. She gulped down a sip, supressing her gripping excitement.

Her breathing became quite difficult when she found his hand slide around her waist. She felt no glass in her hand, but another hand which fixed on to her perfectly, like a jigsaw puzzle.

He found it very surprising to spot the ever blabbering, chirpy girl melt like chocolate in his arms. Her cheeks had turned so red, that he could even distinguish the colours!

He realised he loved her that way, blushing hard and reacting to each of his touches. He moved his hand to untie her braid and when he did, the light breeze swayed and he felt her hair on his face. Breathing in the pleasant fragrance, he tilted his head and placed a very soft kiss on her cheek. He felt so soft that he did not think much before placing them between his teeth.

She knew it was a very gentle bite he gave but still moaned, igniting him more.

She was swept off the floor and a moment later, she lay on bed, his upper torso on hers. He slowly explored her body, by very gently drawing his finger on it.

He gradually made her void of any jewellery and she seemed more beautiful than any heavenly nymph with a plain saree, and her wedding chain giving it all the divine touch.

He couldn't wait to claim her and make her his but knew he had to wait for her to give in. Just to stimulate her soul, he let his lips play the game.

He placed a trail of kisses, from the forehead to the bridge of her long nose and she simply closed her eyes, savouring the ecstasy of the moment. He came close to her lips but stopped suddenly, making her eyelids part. She found his face, with almost no distance from hers and his eyes had already planted themselves inside hers.

She got up, adjusting her lightly distorted saree. He held both her palms in his and leaned, placing his head on hers, his nose planted on her red cheek. They stayed like the same for a minute or two, before her eyes fell on the Keytar.

She slightly nudged her head, disturbing his peace and he looked into her eyes, which now sparkled with a childish smile.

"Bava...can you play that for me..?" She questioned with utmost innocence. He felt the heat raise when she called him that and was in no mood to respond to her question.

"I've a better option..." He whispered, as he brought the Keytar. Adjusting himself behind her, he slid his arms on hers and made her grip the instrument.

He leaned on her neck and she knew what her husband was upto. She let him be and leaned back, giving him more support.

He held her palms in his and slowly made her play the keys, forming the most romantic tune.

He closed his eyes and nuzzled closer to her neck and clasped her fingers. Entwining her in his grip, he placed the Keytar on the bed stand and placed a deep kiss on her neck.

She felt a movement and he made himself comfortable, his head buried in her neck and her heartbeat lulling him.

He slept on her chest, clasping her soft hand and she ran her hand in his hair, messing them up. She placed soft kiss on his forehead and the rest was how the stars witnessed this sweet gesture of their love towards each other.