I love you

Sequence - When Jai and Vennela's marriage is fixed.

"Aaaaaaaa!!" Vennela shrieked loud, after locking herself in her room. She looked at herself in the mirror and flashed a bright smile.

"Baavaaa... You are such a sweetheart!!! I love youuuuu!!" She expressed her excitement to her reflection.

It was just a moment before when Jai proposed her and she hugged him so tight, not bothering the presence of the other family members.

She danced a little jig and saw herself again, before leaving the room.

"Idedo baagundhee..." She began humming when she saw her family congratulating Jai. She blushed. Before she tried to escape unnoticed, her father called her and asked her to stand beside Jai.

She walked in steady step, tracing her eyeballs on the floor. She stood next to him, and bit her lips to control her excitement. It was a very new feeling of being loved like that.

Her mother took a tablespoon of sugar and fed to the new couple. "Wait... I'll get the kumkum..." She said and went to the Pooja room.

Vennela batted her lashes fast as she felt his gaze on her. When she was thinking on how to not look at him, she felt warm on her bare part of the waist at the back.

She was confused and immediately looked at Jai, who smirked, his eyes not looking at her. He pinched her there and she gasped. He immediately withdrew his hand when everyone started asking what had happened.

She was in utter shock seeing him in this way. He always behaved so shy... Well except for a few times when he teased her in Hyderabad.

The elders were done fixing the time and date of their wedding and Vennela invited them for dinner.

The very first person she saw, who came was him. He gave a naughty smile as he inched closer. She felt the glass in her hand shiver.

He came so close that she shut her eyes tight, beads of perspiration visible on her forehead. He slid his palm on hers as he gripped the glass of water in her hand.

She felt her hand empty and opened her eyes to find him chuckling his way out of the kitchen.

It was a sleepless night for the poor girl. Never had she imagined that she would so easily be teased by her would be husband. Just thinking about their proximity made her shiver.

The cool breeze blew a little faster and the veil of her half saree blew to the other side, revealing her waist.

She frowned as she leaned to fetch it when she witnessed a huge shock.

"Bava!!? What...what are you---" before she could complete, she realised he was checking her out. She couldn't stop herself from turning crimson.

She quickly draped the the rug to cover herself and took a sitting position.

Jai smiled and came close to her. "I never knew you were so bold..." He whispered in her ear. She looked at him, confused.

"Couldn't you tell me that in Hyderabad itself!?" He said, adjusting himself under her rug.

"What?" She asked, looking away.

"That you love me..." He wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

She was so shy that a giggle escaped her lips.

She bit her nail as she got up from the bed.

"I wasn't sure..." She said, the wind kissing her soft hairs.

Jai walked to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He looked at the moon and inhaled the fragrance of her tresses.

He turned her to face him and held her cheek. Slowly, his eyes examined her lips and his face traced the same path.

Vennela closed her eyes, feeling his hot breath on her lips as she clasped the collar of his shirt.

Their lips met slowly and passionately. He kissed her upper lip and then her lower lip. She remained still, waiting for him to dominate.

She slowly parted her lips and he entered her mouth, giving her a tough time. His tongue explored her mouth and then, he sucked her lips hard.

Before he realised, he was panting. He kissed her lips again and this time, he placed those soft petals between his teeth. She moaned as he pulled her closer and his other hand squeezed her waist.

After a long kiss, they broke apart, panting for oxygen. He still had her in his arms. She had tears covering her pink cheeks, and her lips swollen, a little mark of his on them. He kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you" before leaving her room.