high school life: 9th grade

I thought high school would be totally different but I guess not, some what.

In the beginning of high school I thought I would start my year good. Well I did. I think I'm going to start off when I met my bofriend Jon. I met my boyfriend at a football game in november. It was homecoming night. I had told some people that I was going just because of homecoming and to see who was going tobecome become homecoming king and queen.

*flashback*

Just got off the school bus and now im in the house. I drop off my stuff in my room and went in my mom's room. I sat down on my mom's bed and ask can I go the football game. She said no. I asked why. She said she didn't want to drive and waste her gas and money for a "FOOTBALL" game. So I got mad. Then she said if I can find a ride to take me. So I started called people. I call my friend who is like a real sister to me name Sam to come pick me up and take me home. She said she could pick me up, but she didnt know about dropping me because she was like her cousin and she didn't know if her cousin could take me. So I told Sam that Ill call her back. So I call some other people than I called back Sam. I told her that I need her to come pick me up and take me home. Then she asked her cousin in the car and then Sam said that her cousin need $5 in gas. I didn't have money like that. So I told Sam I could don't that and just told her I probably not go and hung up.

Then my mom walked in the while I was on the phone my cousin Ny. My mom said didn't u find a ride. I said no. I was going to ride with Sam but her cousin want $5 so im not going. My mom make a face and start talking about the convo me and ny had cause she heard some of it. But I wasn't listening to that.

So my mom left and I start texting ny. While I was texting ny, I just sat on my bed thinking and mad. Then my mom came back in my mom and said she will take me. So She ask me what time it start and she said I needed to hurry up. So I went in my brother room name Dre to see if he still want to go cause he ask me but I didn't know if I wad going to find a ride.

So we finish up getting ready and head to the school.

My mom had to stop by the gas station store but we was already late for the football game. My mom said she need some change so she could give it to us. We was their for 10-15 mins.

We left the gas station store and head straight to the school.

Then an annoying "friend" called me for nothing. I hung up cause he didn't want nothing.

So my mom drop us off at the gate so we can pay and get in.

I walked around after I paid and then started watching the football game. It was the beginning of the second quarter.

Then the police that was there told the people who was at the top need to find a sit. So I started moving and then I found my friend Bre sitting down in the bleachers. I had sat with Bre and her little group of friend.

When 2nd quarter ended, we walked around and when to the snack stand.

We walked back to sit down and then my friend Jojo called me to ask me wen I was cause she had finally got there. I told her I was sitting down with Bre.

The third quarter was about to start. Jojo had finally showed up.

Third quarter had been started but it was still at the beginning of that game. So Jojo and I started walking around.

Like 10 mins, I was by myself cause I lost Jojo somehow. I found Bre standing at the top watching to the third quarter. I standed there for a good 5-10 mins.

Then I heard Jojo call my name to come where she was. I went over there cause she was just 5 feet away basically.

When I went over there, I saw Jojo hugged with some boy. I didn't know who the boy was but I didn't care cause I was cold. Jojo just wanted me to see that I guess cause she didn't say nothing but his name was Johnathon but people call him Jon. I just waved hello. I was finna go back where I was but Jojo wanted me to stay. So I stayed with her but I need to find somebody to hugged up with cause I was getting cold.

I found a guy friend to hug up with cause he was very cold. I was very cold but I was cold.

So Jojo was hugged up with Jon for the 7 mins then she like left. I thought she was coming back. But I guess not because she was taking a long time to come back. Then my guy friend had left me so I was by myself.

Jon had walked toward me and like started talking to me. He wanted to hug up with me. So we did I didn't care.

While we was hugged up, he said I was really pretty in my ear, but I didn't say nothing cause I was shy for some reason.

Then he tried to steal one of my glove cause his hand was cold. I tried to fight for it but I gave up. He put it on. I thought he was going to make my glove bigger, but he didn't.

So we stayed hugged up to the whole game.

Finally the game ended, Sam had come up the bleachers stairs cause she had to cheer of the track for the game tonight. So Sam and I started walking to the parking lot. Jon was walking right behind me for some reason it was cute though cause he was cute and had a cute smile. Sam gave me a looking like good lil' sister. Then I laughed a little.

We waited at the parking lot cause my brother and I was riding with Sam. Jon was still looking cold so I told him to come here and we hugged up until he left. Cause when he left, it was time for us to left. So we got in the car but he was a little packed but we was okay.

Then we was headed to my house.

*flashback over*