Chapter 4

My Journal's POV(Dec.18,2013)

One day before Christmas Break.

*Flashback*

I just got out of 2nd period (P.E). We were in the gym playing. I was suppose to wait on Jon but I realized he stayed in JROTC for 3rd period too. So I was walking with E.M.R. Then she said," I forgot my picture in JROTC." So she wanted me to go with her. I did. Well she pulled me to go. We ran down the hallway. I saw Jon at one of the doors of the JROTC's room. Jon said," I'm staying here for this period." I said," I know." Then I walked to the first door and waited on E.M.R. The two JROTC teacher came walking in the room and one of them said to me that Jon Hall is down the hall. I said, " I know, I'm waiting on her."

Then we left. When I turned around Jon was behind me. So we were walking down the hallway. Then J.W and Pri had stop us but mainly for E.M.R because J.W wanted a candy cane. I walked by and said hey to Pri, but pulled J.W's right ear because I know he don't like when I do that. That's what I told Jon. He said nothing but smile and laugh. So Jon and I kept walking then the bell rung.

I said, " I'm going to be last."

He said, " She's not going to say nothing."

I said, " Oh okay."

So we are almost to my Drama Class(3rd period). We were walking through the lunchroom about to turn the corner, then the last bell rung.

I said, " She going to make me get a late pass."

He said, " No, she's not.You going to be, okay."

I said, "Mkay."

We finally was on the hallway where my class was. His teacher teacher didn't care because he knew he was here. So i was finna say something but Jon grabbed me and just started kissing me. Then a student had come out of the restroom.. We stop kissing. After the student left, we started back making out until another student came out of the restroom.

We started walking closer and closer to the door of my classroom. Jon stopped me and started bitting my neck. When Jon stopped. He told me to go into classroom.

I didnt want to because I was LATE.

P.S. It was a half day. So we stayed in class for 40 mins each.

Schedule for that day:

1st

2nd

3rd-plus lunch but in classrooms

4th-leave at 11:30 (everybody)