Q [Last Part]

1 ɱơŋɬɧ ιąɬɛγ

———

"So, Skylar..T or D?" We all heard Sangyeon say as Skylar just gave him a smirk and answered "You already know the answer..."

" Ok...I dare you and Younghoon to play 7 Minutes In Heaven"

"What?! I-I mean...Ok but just saying thats so totally childish" Skylar said as she stood up with Younghoon and followed Sangyeon to the closet.

Once Sangyeon returned with the timer going for 7 minutes Haknyeon looked towards Q and said "T Or D"

It didn't take Q long enough to come up with his answer surprisingly

"Truth!"

" Oh~ Good Choice! Ok..Do You...Like JaeHee? " When Haknyeon finished his sentence me and Q both looked at him with wide eyes.

D-Did he just ask that? I thought to myself before Q spoke up "O-Of Course Not! Why would I?"

We all looked at him when the timer went off and Younghoon and Skylar burst through the door breathing heavily.

I wonder what happened with them..

When Skylar saw my face she blurted out "Whats Wrong with JaeHee?" Once she finished everyone looked at me as i stood up "S-Skylar I'm not feeling well i think i wanna go home. I-I'll meet you in the car.." And with that i left to the car as Skylar said her goodbyes and went after me.

ιи тнє ¢αя—

"Uhhh..JaeHee would you care to tell me what happened?"

" Nothing happened! I just have a massive headache"

"Mhmmm ..."

" i swear..So what happened with you and Younghoon? Wink wink wonk wonk 😉" I smirked and Skylar just giggled.

"Nothing..Maybe just a little make-out session..."

" Ooh~ You made out with Younghoon you made out with Younghoon you made out wi--"

"Hey! Don't changed the subject!"

"Ergh Fine...It was Qs turn to be asked and he said truth so Haknyeon asked him "do you like Jaehee" And Q said..No.. "

"What?! How could he?! I mean your so loveable..annoying..But loveable!"

"Calm Down! Wait..Hey! I'm not annoying!!"

"Sometimes you are" Skylar said with a little chuckle then the rest of the ride was filled with silence.

—αт тнє нσυѕє—

As soon as we got to the house I rushed inside and went to my bedroom then locked the door. I didn't want to spend one more minute out there, thinking about what Q said about me.

I mean, why would he say that? So what if he didn't like me. He could've said he didn't wanna answer that question cuz we all know, saying you don't like a girl will but their feelings. Even if they don't like you!

While I was deep in my thoughts my phone rang, taking me outta of them. I picked up my phone and read who it was from.

It was from... Q? Why would he be texting me?

I didn't know if I should read the text but later I thought it could've been something important so I clicked on it and read it.

"JaeHee I know your probably mad about what I said at the dorms, and I know.. It was rude and I probably shouldn't have said it, but I have a secret to tell you... So please, find some forgiveness in your heart for me and meet me at the park in 10 minutes"

I was confused at first when I read this and thought maybe I should actually meet him but then I knew he's probably just gonna tell me he only likes me as a friend not that way and to not think anything about him. Ugh!  Why are we still friends?!

I looked through the text a couple of times just to think about it. "Hmmm... Meet me at the park in ten minutes, sent at 8:05 p... " I thought about it for a few more seconds and decided I should probably go just in case.

So I looked at my watch "8:10 I have 5 minutes I think I can make it.. " and with that I quickly got up, grabbed my bag and ran out of my room.

Once I got downstairs Skylar noticed I was in a rush and asked me "What's wrong?  Your in quite a rush.. "

"Him nothing!  Just going out for a walk I wanna hurry so I can see my favorite star! " I put on a nervous smile then ran out the door as Skylar have me an "Okay then.. " Look and went back to drinking her тєα.
—αт тнє ραяк—

As soon as I got there I saw Q pacing in front of the parks water fountain. Was I late? Was he worried about me?  I didn't know but I soon shook it out of my head and walked up to him

"JaeHee you here! "

"Mhm now get to the point.. Why did you text me and tell me to come here? " I said to him with a cold tone. He stared at me with shock then started speaking again..

"I-I told you to come cuz I needed to confess something to you. "

What? D-Did he just say confess something to me?

"Earlier, at the forms when I told you I didn't like you, that was lie... I just said that to avoid my members teasing, but JaeHee I really do like you.. I'm sorry that I ever lied I should've just said the truth"

I looked at Q with surprise. All this time I've liked him, thinking it was a one sided love but its not. Oh my...

"R-Really..? "

"Yes.. I swear I'm not lying " About up his pinky finger for a pinky promise but instead I kissed him.

"Pinky promises are for little kids doofus.." Q laughed at me then kissed me again, but this time it was a passionate one.

Man do I love this big dummy 😂

——
нєу нєу нєуууу χ∂ ι gσт тнιѕ ∂σиє уєууууу 😂 ѕσяяу ιf ιт тσσк αωнιℓє тσ υρℓσα тнιѕ, ι'νє вєєи gσιиg тняσυgн ѕσмє ѕтяєѕѕ ℓαтєℓу... вυт αт ℓєαѕт ιт ∂ι∂и'т тαкє тнαт ℓσиg χ∂ αи тнιѕ σиє ιѕ fιиαℓℓу α ℓσиg ιмαgιиє ι тнιик χ∂ ;333 χ∂ αи ι αℓѕσ ωαииα ѕαу нαρρу ℓαтє/єαяℓу ωнαтєνєя вιятн∂αу ¢нαиуєσℓ!!! 😂 αи∂ αℓѕσ нαρρу ℓαтє вιятн∂αу тнє8!  χ∂ ωє'ℓℓ тнαт'ѕ αℓℓ.. ѕσяяу fσя αиу мιѕтαкєѕ αи∂ ι нσρє уσυ ℓιкє∂ ιт!! αи∂ тнαикѕ fσя 1.21к яєα∂ѕ gυуѕ! вуєєєє!