hourglass

I have time for everything and anything but I also feel constantly like The Hourglass is close to its last grain of sand.

I live in a world where I have all the time to spend but everything is constantly fleeting for me, time always running out before it even feels like something started every little word and action counts.

People around me don't come soon enough and leave too quickly it seems, mabey it's me not saying hi first or me having to leave with the waves of life constantly going were the wind takes me no matter the way you look at it, they vanish to moments and memories that I had with them, so why in this moment,out they here with me.

Why can't they understand that I'll be gone soon don't you see how every moment every grain sand counts.

Time is almost up but how does no one see this they don't see this I want to use every single last grain before time truly is gone. I want them to be here even if it's just them on the other side the room, I'll be able to look over my shoulder and see their lovely face. I don't live in a world where I might get to see you again in a few more days, you don't realize I might leave but saying goodbye all I really know how to do, so I know one day I'll say goodbye to you. 

All the time we have is now.