Two; What happened?

I saw Taehyung with some boys.. I wanted to talk to him.. I wanted to apologized.. I regret it, It is okay to be hurt by the girls than staying away from him.. but he replaced me. I said in my thoughts while tears started to form..

"Oh look who's here, Taehyung.. It's your ex-friend Jihye.. right?" the boy
said.

Taehyung stood there, speechless.

"Let's play!" the boy said.

"Yeah.." Taehyung said

The boys walked forward and the other one kicked me, They hurted me more.. while.. Taehyung stood there speechless.. The leader punched me.

"W-what happened to you.. you..? t-Taehyung..?" I said while crying.

"Yah! this is not what I mean by playing..!" Taehyung said.

"I-it's too late.. You're late." I said while crying and went home myself.

Kim Taehyung

It's my fault.. what if her parents find out..?

"You went too far! Soojung!" I said while walking away.

»In my house.

"Taehyung.. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim needs you.. go in their house..!" My dad yelled.

»In Jihye's house.

"What happened to you, Taehyung?" Mrs. Kim asked..

Her dad sat on the sofa trying to play it cool.

"I'm sorry.."

"I want you to stay away from Jihye! she doesn't even want to eat..!" Mr. Kim said.

I went out in their house with Mrs. Kim.

"Tae.. I want you to make Jihye happy just like before, don't mind my husband, okay?" Mrs. Kim said

"Okay, Thank you.."

Kim Jihye

I heard Taehyung and Dad downstairs..

I miss being with Taehyung.. I can't just let go of him.. but I will be hurt when I stay with him..

I slept and stopped crying..

The End

sorry for the short chapter.
~author«