Chapter 2 ~ The Mission: A scheme

LES GO NEW CHAPTER WHOOP
WHOOOPPSPSP

Third P.O.V

Everyone besides Chloe was gathered around a circular table. Everyone was chatting thinking about what's going to happen I assume. Hawkmoth spoke up..

"Today is the day where you will plan, sorry for the mix up. Today we are going to rob the Bourgeois bank near by their hotel. Here are the blue prints" Hawkmoth slid the blue prints down to the end of the stable where we were.

"Dismissed"

With that he walked away, he was like a cold stone warrior but no one would complain, but Adrien.

They started coming up with a plan.

After hours and hours of planning and coffee they found a weak point where they can take it from there.

"Attention everyone!" Max yelled to get most of the people's attention, "I will go over the plan once more."

He took out his plan and slid it down the table where most of us were.

so..

"Bubbler will drive us but we must be in civilian form," A hand shot up "wouldn't that reveal our identities and put our gang in danger?" Rose asked.

"Unless we put on different masks for the time being"

"Wait so your saying we're going to play a different character? Like Adrien is now 'Lady Misfortune' and I'm 'Chat blanc'?" Marinette butted in

"Correct"

"Bubbler will drive us to the weak point in the building, our two soloists will be in their civilian forms also known as Marinette and Adrien, and be a normal friends visiting the building" He continued

"Once they come up to the jewel Mairnette will give the signal, Alya and I will hack into the system and shut down all lights, alarms, security cameras until Adrien and Marinette finish the operation. Once they finish the job we will turn all devices back and running. Of course the alarm will be set off and police, so Juleka and Kim will be standing here and here opposite sides from each other but will be able to take down Police that are roaming around for safety reasons."

"Anymore questions at this point? I will not be answering anymore" Max asked the group.

"No? Okay, Misfortune and Blanc will hold out on there on when necessary, of course knowing you both everytime is a necessary time to kill. In the Van Rose and Alix will prepare the gasses, poisonous or knock out either one will do. When you see Misfortune and Blanc exiting the building Alix will take one of the gasses and let it ignite, you will then take the bag with the jewels and run straight to the van. Give the normal 3 knock and a clap signal and the van goes. Blanc and Misfortune will meet us back at the Mansion, Is that clear to everyone?" He asked.

A Blonde girl from the corner saw this and stared at this so called plan they were making.

They all nodded for a reply.

"UHM I Don't!" Queen bee yelled, "what do you not get then sweetie?" Marinette asked in a annoyed but polite tone.

"I don't get why I'm not in the plan!! and Don't call me sweetie Trashinette"

"At least I'm not a spoiled whore" she replied

"You wanna go Marinette Dupain Cheng?" Chloe raised her voice

"Bring it bitch, I've been itching to punch you" Marinette replied taking her gun out of her pocket, While Queen bee got her sword out.

It took Kim, Adrien, Alya, Nino and Nathan to hold back Marinette, Everyone knows what happens when you mess with Marinette and it's something you shouldn't do unless you want to see tomorrow.