Anything but the Ordinary

So, So, So, I am back with another chappie.

I belive this is where they’ll capture Whales and Selphie and the rest of Team Exclusive Bar.

Anyhow! Enjoy! :D

The unofficial official motto of the WBBA is “Let it Rip”, much like the Scouts, was "Be Prepared". A lot of strange things happened in the places between darkness and light, and Ryo instructed every one of his followers to be ready for absolutely anything.

As such, it was difficult to startle a WBBA member for any reason. All thirteen of them carried themselves as though they expected a chainsaw-wielding serial killer to leap out from behind every corner, giant meteors to crash down upon them from every direction, and the world itself to implode in a giant fireball at any second. Their reflexes were insanely fast, they were quick on the uptake, and could salvage their way out of sticky situations faster than MacGuyver in a Wal-Mart. You could spring any number of insane obstacles in their paths, only to be met with a shrug, an "Oh well", and then the severe beating of your ass.

This explains the rather unusually calm reactions Team Gan Gan Galaxy exhibited upon finding out that the missing Number Twelve of their Organization, Sophie, had just turned up in a horrifying backwater world in Fandom Fight Beyblade, except she wasn't exactly herself and seemed to have been turned into some kind of obnoxious original character with big poofy hair and a nastier disposition than before. If you can fathom such a thing.

"So let me get this straight," Masamune said under his breath to his two compatriots. "That's

Sophie."

"But it's not," Gingka shook his head. "In this world, Sophie has been replaced by one of the godforsaken locals."

"So it's not Sophie," Masamune corrected himself.

"No, um… as far as this world is concerned, Sophie never existed. Rather… she never existed, sort to speak, but here she never didn't exist. Er…" Madoka stumbled for a proper way to explain her theory.

"That woman is taking Sophie's place," Tsubasa cut in.

"So it is Sophie?" Yu raised an eyebrow.

"It was Sophie. At some point. I think," Tsubasa hated to admit it, but this was the strangest thing he'd ever had to deal with—and that included the time Wales was cleaning out his dead herb garden and accidentally dumped the runoff into the castle's water supply, causing half the Organization to zone into psychedelic hallucinations for a week ("Tetsuya in the Sky with Diamonds"). "I don't know. Should we just ask?"

"We probably ought to, rather than kill her right out only to learn that it is Sophie," Gingka sighed heavily.

"If you boys are done over there, I've got some ass-kicking for you!" Selphie yelled shrilly.

"Pardon me, Madam," Tsubasa spoke up. "Before we proceed into the savagery, I was wondering if we might discuss your origins, in a friendly manner. Just one Blader to another."

"Do you think I'm hot?" Selphie giggled insanely and struck what she must have thought was a seductive pose.

"I don't see how that's relevant," Masamune replied lamely.

"What the hell are you?" Yu was in much less of a mood for Selphie's creepy mind games.

"You idiots, I've already told you!" Selphie huffed, holding her mage's staff menacingly. "I'm Selphie! I'm the representative of Team Exclusive Bar!"

"Sophie is Number Twelve, you pathetic wannabe," Gingka snarled.

"Hah! Maybe she was," Selphie grinned wickedly, holding up her black gloved hands in a dramatic fashion and staring at them. "But that hateful woman doesn't exist anymore. My brilliant master captured her and erased her from the face of existence!"