Daddy's Girl (6)-No Edit

*Alex POV*

"Okay now baby girl we need to go over some rules." I said sternly. She's already thrown two tantrums this morning and I was not putting up with a third. Her bottom lip poked out and she crossed her arms as soon as the words escaped my mouth.

"Baby, Daddy needs you to be a good girl and listen to him." Her face lit up when I said good girl and she nodded her head vigorously. I let a quiet chuckle escape my lips before I got out a sheet of paper.

"Rule One. No cursing while you are little. Daddy's princess doesn't say no no words.
Rule Two. Don't throw tantrums. I can understand when you're having a bad day, but daddy never wants his baby girl to be mean.
Rule Three. When at our house, you will always address me as "daddy" or "sir".
Rule Four. No touching your princess parts without permission. Daddy takes care of what is his.
Rule Five. Always tell Daddy if you're uncomfortable with something. I'll never force you to do anything at all.
Rule Six. Never talk bad about yourself. Daddy's princess is perfect in his eyes.
Rule Seven. No self harm. I never want to see you hurting.
Rule Eight. If I feel the need to add any rule to this list, I will.
Do you have any problems with these baby?"
I watched my girl shift out o little space. "I uhm. I m-might have a problem w-with the tantrum one." She blushed and pushed her long hair in her face.
"Okay baby, I won't be really strict on that one okay?" I complied. She nodded.
"Okay for punishments are you okay with Spankings, No TV, Early Bedtime, No Playroom, Timeouts, and writing lines?" She nodded shyly. God she's so fucking adorable and tiny. I pulled her into my lap and grabbed the crayons from the table in front of me. "Okay baby girl I want you to color your little heart out on this list, but make sure you can read the words okay?" She smiled. "Yes sir!!" God I'm so lucky.
  Her face lit up when she saw the purple crayon. "Is purple your favorite color kitten?" She nodded and continued coloring. I got a shy baby girl in my hands, and I definitely don't plan on letting her go.

Cover Contest
If any of you wonderful people are interested, you can send the entries to unicorn27xxs@gmail.com!! I will pick a first, second and third place, all of whom will get a shoutout! Contest ends on Christmas! Love you Beauties!!
Always Remember
•You are special!! Never let anyone tell you otherwise!
•Leave a like! I love your support!
•Leave a comment! I love listening to your advice and input on the story!
•Share with friends! If you think this story is good, then share it within the ddlg community!
•I'm always here as a friend! I love you guys💗

~Z💗