Daddy's Girl (7)-No Edit

*Alex POV*

I heard a loud bang from upstairs followed by my baby's wail. "I'm coming kitten!" I called as I hurried upstairs. Reaching her door, I tried to turn the knob. It was locked. That's strange.
  "Baby girl daddy is here, can you open the door for me?" I cooed through the door."No!" She replied and I heard another violent bang which in assuming means she threw something at the door. "Baby girl open this door this instant!" I said firmly. "Asshole" she mumbled and threw something else.
  I trudged downstairs to find the key to the door. She was getting it now. I though my to myself as I dug through boxes. My hand finally came in contact with the tiny metal object. I proceeded to jog back up with stairs with celerity.
The key slid into the lock and I twisted the handle on the door to see my baby, curled up on the floor, asleep with a tear stained face. Poor thing. I picked her up in my arms and took her into my room. She began to whine in her sleep and her heart rate increased. I rocked her in my arms while making hush noises. She dozed back off in my arms and I layed her down in my bed.
"Sleep well sweet girl" I whispered as I kissed her head.

Short and crappy I know. Can I rant for a minute? I'm stuck in a big city with daddy's family without daddy and over the past two weeks, I've went from having strep, to having really bad congestion, to having a sinus infection which was causing uncontrollable vomiting and I'm missing school and daddy and everything is just bad right now. I meant to post this yesterday, but I have no wifi so it's taking forever to upload. I'm planning some juicy drama soon so stick around❤️

Always Remember
•You are special!! Never let anyone tell you otherwise!
•Leave a like! I love your support!
•Leave a comment! I love listening to your advice and input on the story!
•Share with friends! If you think this story is good, then share it within the ddlg community!
•I'm always here as a friend! I love you guys💗

~Z💗