11

Ugh

Ugh.

Taehyung felt like shit. And he couldn't do anything about it. It annoyed him, being unable to control his feelings.

His heart was heavy and his face was sunken, tears streaming down his pale face. He was walking aimlessly, wherever his feet lead him.

The longer he walked, the more anger built up inside him. He seemed to get irritated at the smallest things like tripping on a small pebble. He spat onto the concrete, biting down on his lip harshly. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Namjoon, kissed  Yoongi. It made his head and heart hurt and the tears came rushing down again. He didn't understand.

I thought we had something special? I thought there was something between us? Shit.

He hated it all. He hated Yoongi. He couldn't believe that Yoongi would steal  Namjoon from him, after almost killing him.

His head spun in all directions, his brain was throwing hateful words at him, attacking him.

Why the hell would anyone want to date you? You're a weak ass bitch who leeches off others to live. Of course Namjoon didn't choose you.

"Fuck." Taehyung wiped away his tears. "I need a drink."

Taehyung was welcomed with the too familiar noise of loud music, screaming and shouting. He intended to just cover his ears, barely blocking out the noise and find a quiet room to drink his sorrow away till he passed out and someone had to take him somewhere, anywhere. He didn't care anymore.

He quickly passed by the kitchen of the strangers household he had intruded in to take a bottle of preferably vodka but he was stopped in his tracks.

"Hey! I know you!" An unknown man shook Taehyung on the shoulder, spinning him around.

Taehyung had to look at the man for a few seconds before recognising who the tall beauty was. "That party?"

"Yep, I was the one who forced you to drink." He laughed his iconic laugh, slapping Taehyung on the back.

"Yeah, thanks for that." Taehyung mumbled, subtly grabbing a bottle at random off the counter and leaving the room, avoiding as much eye contact as possible.

"Wait!" He grabbed Taehyung's hand, making Taehyung push him away violently in reflex.

Taehyung was starting to get pissed off by how persistent this guy was being. "Listen, okay? I have a lot of shit going on and I just need to be alone, by myself, drinking this gross alcohol and probably throwing up after and then blacking out. Leave me alone, alright?"

"Sorry but you just made me want to stick by you even more." He took Taehyung by the hand and lead him to an unoccupied and yet to be trashed bedroom, ignoring Taehyung's clear reluctancy.

Taehyung finally was able to release himself from the man's surprisingly tight grasp and tucked himself into the corner of the room, as far away as possible from him.

"I'm Seokjin, by the way. I should have told you earlier." Seokjin sat on the bed with his legs crossed, leaning forward, observing the boy sculling alcohol in front of him. "And by the looks of it you clearly have a drinking problem."

Taehyung roughly wiped the residue off his mouth and glared at Seokjin. "I don't have a drinking problem. I never drink."

Seokjin laughed. "Then who was that person, only two nights before, who almost gave themselves alcohol poisoning by drinking nearly two full bottles of straight vodka?"

"Fuck off." Taehyung didn't like how this guy who he'd only briefly met was telling him he, someone who never drinks, has a drinking problem. He denied, shaking his head. Taehyung didn't want to be like him. "A lot of shit happened recently and I'm not in the mood to be told things about me that aren't true."

Seokjin moved off the bed and onto the floor, closer to taehyung, intrigued. "What kind of shit has happened recently, may I ask?"

Taehyung sighed, he was on the verge of punching Seokjin out cold just to make him shut up. "Why the hell should I tell you?"

"You'll probably never see me again, and I won't snitch, I don't do that. So treat me like your precious stuffed teddy you sleep with and tell all your feelings."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at his statement. "I don't have a teddy, but sure." He chuckled, hiccuping quietly from the alcohol. He inhaled and exhaled slowly, preparing himself.

He won't tell anyone. Treat him like a stuffed teddy who keeps all your secrets safe.

A flow of emotions filled inside of him, he looked into Seokjin's eyes with teary eyes, on the verge of breaking. "Are you sure? Promise me that you'll never tell anyone?"

"I promise. I'm here."

He took another swig of alcohol before speaking in a shaky voice. "I ran away. I ran away from home and its been only a few days but god, I'm so worn out and broken. I never knew so much shit could happen in just three small days that could destroy you." He started to hyperventilate, unable to control his emotions. "I've ran away from the police twice, twice Seokjin. Is it normal to get a thrill of breaking the law and then running away? Do people get that feeling? Because I sure as hell didn't. I'm terrified. I'm terrified that they'll find me and lock me up and tell my family and my father-" He couldn't finish his sentence.

Seokjin only nodded, taking it all in.

Taehyung sobbed loudly. He changed the subject, completely dropping the mention of his father. "Namjoon took me to Yoongi and Jeongguk, and for once," He smiled with sorrow. "For once I thought I found a place where I actually belong. I thought I was surrounded by people who understood what I was going through." Taehyung shook his head, closing his eyes. "I thought I had something special going on, you know? I believed I could live with them forever, with me in- in Namjoon's arms." He hid his face in his hands, crying hard into them.

"I'm so emotionally drained and I just want it all to be over- I just," He sighed, accepting his feelings. "I just want to go home."

"Go home." Seokjin gestured to his shoulder, inviting Taehyung to lean on him. Taehyung took the offer and softly cried into Seokjin's broad shoulder. "Go home and sort things out in your head first. I can tell you, being on the street with no home and no one to rely on ruins you."

Taehyung wiped his tears and sniffled, nodding in agreement.

"Leave them all behind, leave that guy Namjoon behind and live your life without them."

"Thank you, Seokjin."

"I'll be here here for you, whenever you need."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I love making Seokjin a supportive, loving character :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOKJIN! I love you so much, mr worldwide handsome.