Chapter three

So this is the night where Jake is coming to my house for the project, you could say I was calm about this and that their was nothing to be worried about but you would be lying through your teeth, I am freaking out what if something goes wrong what if I make a fool of myself anything could happen!

I just got dressed and when im walking down the stairs I hear the door bell ring and I start to have a mini panic attack, I open the door to find Jake standing there in front of me he was wearing black jeans, a plain red top(that hugged his muscles perfectly)and a navy bomber jacket. His hair was a mess but it was definitely gorgeous on him.Once I had the courage to open my mouth and say hi to him I invited him into my house.

"wow this is amazing", he said. "Thanks, it's my parents house although they're never in, they're always out working", I said. I started to lead him to the dining room where we sat down and began to take our notebooks out but out of no where jake asked me if we could get to know each other first, I was stunned to hear this and had to ask him if he was serious he said "if i wasn't serious then why did I come over", once I heard this there was no way I could turn him down so I said it was ok.

" what's your favourite colour ?"  "purple"

"what's your favourite pet?"  "a dog"

"what's your bestfriends names?"  "Melissa and Rachel"

this went on for another twenty minutes straight until he finally came to a question i was astonished to hear him say.

"Do you fancy anyone?"   "why?"

"I'm just wondering, so do you"  "even though its none of your business, yes, yes I do", I said.

He looked me straight in the eye  as if he was trying to find out who it was but I tried to block out my feelings as best as possible and broke the tension by turning away and asking if he was ready to start the project, he nodded and said yeah turning back round to face his books. We were half way through our project when he got a phone call, and guess who it was from, of course it had to be Summer checking in on us, ha, as if anything could happen between us. But his next move surprised me he didn't answer his call instead he set it on the table and let ring, I said to him "aren't you going to get that?", he said "It's ok I'm sure it's not that important.", I was completely stunned by him, he just rejected his girlfriend, why?.

I left the dinning room to enter the kitchen to get me and Jake some drinks, I came back with two j2o orange bottles and thankfully everything had been going just fine, until now, as I was walking to where Jake was sitting i tried to hand him the bottle but instead it slipped out of my hand and it all fell down his t-shirt and jacket, all I done was gasp at what I just did and I looked at him straight in the eye and told him sorry about a thousand times even though he told me it was ok.

"I'll run upstairs and grab a fresh shirt for you, I'll be back in two seconds", and two seconds it was, only to find Jake standing in my dining room shirtless, that's right, shirtless, he had huge biceps and wide shoulders and by what I counted an eight pack although it could've been more. As I stood for what felt like forever looking at his amazing body and I cut out of my dream and stuttered out, "H-Here you go", "Thanks, so is this your boyfriends top?" all I could help but do is laugh at this point although he didnt seem to find it too funny, he was being serious.

"Haha no, I don't have a boyfriend, what about you and Summer?"

"what about me and summer?" he said.

"well you are going out"

"where did you get that idea from?"

"well considering everytime I see you guys together yous are always kissing how am I and the rest of the school not suppose to think that you two are going out?" I said.

"let's just say that girl is so desperate, she just wants to put all the girls in their place a.k.a away from me, but we did go out a few times before that." he said.

HOUR LATER

"ok so I'll see you soon so we can finish the project", he said

"yea no problem, bye", I said

"bye"

and with that I shut the door and went to bed, but the only thing that was running through my head was the fact that Summer and Jake weren't a 'thing' anymore and while I was thinking this the biggest smile you will ever see in your lifegrew upon mt face and stayed there until I fell asleep.

Hey guys so sorry for the long wait on the update been quite busy with revision lately and gonna be that way for a few weeks now but after my exams ill be updating almost everyday cant waitto find out what happens to jake and grace next! eeep it's so exciting xx :D