Chapter 3

Lyon Dracule

"What happened?" Lyon asked after entering the aiding room

"Silver got wounded by a poison arrow." Red replied.

"It's okay Your Majesty I'll have the poison out of his system." Cherry stepped forward.

Silver flinched from the contact he had with the witch.

"Láta það eftir ör heldur fjarlægja eitrinu." Cherry chanted.

Everyone in the room stood surprise. She did magic with no use of a wand. All, extending to wizards and witches, they needed wands for their magic to work well except those descendants of the four witches of origin. Lady Chleio Witch of the East, Lady Chasity Witch of the North, Lord Clorde Wizard of the West, and Lord Claus Wizard of the South. Cherry is indeed a mystery.

"The venom's gone, he just needs to take....a....rest." Cherry paused at her last words as she felt the undefined aura the people in the room emitted.

"Good job cutie." Zythum rubbed Cherry's head.

"Let's let Sir Silver take a rest then." The laech spoke and gestured them to leave.

***

"We don't know who and what she is. We should kill her as precaution." Bevel spoke.

"Too much of a precaution, Dear." Benedict smirked. Bevel glared at him and cleared her throat.

"She's right, she might cause danger." Mace assumed.

"Don't we always cause danger?" Augestin asked.

"Let's not be rash, we have to know her history first. She is currently His Highness' escort we can't just carelessly decide on our own." Kendall spoke.

"Meeting adjourned! We shouldn't touch even a hair on the King's beloved maid." Zythum enthusiastically spoke before laying back to sleep.

All of them obliged and left the meeting hall.

"Bevel, mind staying for a bit." Zythum spoke.

"Remember the time His Highness saved you?" Zythum asked after Bevel sat in front of him.

"You gave him your word and swore to serve him." He continued.

"He agreed and also said that 'serving me is enough but you should also remember to think of yourself and do not exert too much'." Zythum smiled.

"Why are you telling me this?" Bevel asked.

"He said that to you because he wanted you to have faith in His Majesty Bevel, he is strong and is capable of protecting himself." Zythum spoke.

"I understand." Bevel nodded.

"Hey and stop denying, Benedict surely likes you why not directly talk to him."