Introduction

Hey guys! 

If you are a soul that is fighting a constant desire to runaway,

 If you are a soul who feels trapped in a daily routine of a life- 

you're int the right place! 

For the Curious...

" I stood near a crossing line and I pondered whether to cross or not. Whatever aimless direction I take, whatever I see in that path, and whatever I stumble upon that night would be based on my choice. Simple choice. That stupid sense of control or power over my wreck of a life excited me. Was it curiosity? All I was certain about was Im going to explore tonight. I crossed."  (Ch 5)

For the Wanderers....

  "My thoughts drifted away as walked alone on the night city streets.The last 24 hours had been so eventful. Crying in the school washroom, losing my virginity, running away, burglary. " (Ch 5)

For the Crushed...

  "Something about her told me she was once a child who believed too much in the goodness of the world. Something told me she was proven wrong over and over till she lost all hope. I wondered what the world had done to her. In fact I wondered about it a lot, not just in that moment, but years from then. I always found myself pondering on her words, the bitter reality of it all. " (Ch 5)

For the Strong...

" I am not the kind to wallow in self pity. Therefore, I will not." (Ch 3) 

For the Girls crushing on Girls...

  "Then I saw her. A tan skinned girl in a grey ringer t shirt with black stripes. The girl who didn't leave 'do i have a crush on her', a question at all." (Ch 6) 

For the Thinkers...

"I wanted to scream that at the top of my lungs, scream it on a hill. "I don't fucking know. No one fucking knows. And it doesn't fucking matter." I always wondered about how we haven't solved the core questions of life, the very existential ones. We know glimpses, but we aren't even sure if this is all a reality in the first place. The world just goes on as if they know it all. Isn't it all just made up bullshit? I think it's all just a big pretense. We all know nothing." (Ch 7)

For the Passionate, for the Dreamers...

  "You sure are an artist. The world is so unlucky to not have discovered you."  

For the ones affected by inequalities and injustice of the world.

More importantly its for the Forgotten, the Marginalized.

I hope you'd survive the first three chapters till the adventure begins!