Awkward

As she sat down on the couch at that moment. She saw that her father had come back from his errands. She looked back him, rolling her eyes at him. What did my mom do that made him want to divorce her? She said as she quickly turn back to her second show. There is this one character that she likes. Beau Mirchoff, always sticking out for his girl although she had someone else in mind. She wanted that type of boyfriend in her own life. Although 80% of the men that are at her school are meat heads and care to have multiple girls, which no girl knows if he is dating other women. She had always hated those boys. Not even one boy in her class in spanish can actually flirt with a girl by giving her compliments at least in spanish!

"Those boys are freaking idio-"

          As she was about to finish her sentence, her father looked at her in a way that this won't happen agian. She was one of those girls once. Without a doubt, once they revealed the girls who were dating the guy she dated. Many people laughed and some were in shock one of the hottest guys in school picked her to go out with. She thought about that horrible day, she was soo embrassed that she ditched school for about a month. Since then, she had commitment issues with any boy coming into her life. The thought about getting a boyfriend now is more important than 2 years before. Awkward ended, since she does not like to watch anything else she put down the remote and went up into the attic. That was where her "Drawing Room" was. She drew milllions and millions about the enviornment in the artic except for one thing. She didn't draw a self portrait ever before. She was always self concious of herself.

           She looked into her landscape mirror, she was going to make a choral self-portrait. She darkend spaces, gave definition to the face. It came out perfect. She was a very good drawer, although she hasn't shown her creations to anyone but herself. She was so afraid to show her deep and beautiful creations that she hasn't shown it to her own family since they do not have the time to even talk to her! As she took hours and hours to define the picture intelligable, she put her hard work and dedication just to get the most perfect portrait she has ever done. The thin swipes she had widely created in her marvelously thin paper. The bell had sounded an alarm throughout the narrow and wide rooms. Echoing across the halls, up the endless steps and down agian. She moaned as she suddenly stopped half way into pigmentating the open areas to her portrait. She asked cautiously who was in the door.

         "Hello....who is it?, can you please answer me?"

                                                                          Ivy's P.O.V

                          ___________________________________________________

        I crept slowly and swifly like a cat, stalking it's prey. I ran to the gazelle and grabbed its neck and twisted it. Without a doubt it was the one, the only......SLUMBERMAN. He brang his vexatious yet extremely prepossessing schoolmate at our house.I still don't understand why I am so attracted to his looks and tight abbed body. His smirk, his big arms, his tallness and masculinity. Oh im taking this way to FAR....

       He walked in to the room like he owned the place. Like he could do whatever he wanted to do. I looked at him in repugnance, yet he snickerd at me. I like it when he does that. Without a doub't I have been wanting to date him so badly. I pulled back my soft wavy dark brown hair. He winked at me back and hesitated to go up stairs and play video games with Justin. Hugh, why does he HAVE to be my brother's friend. WHY???? Since I can't stand that irresistable face of that boy, I come to the kitchen to eat some food before I call one of my friends. I eat some wild berries that were picked out a week ago.

BAM BAM BAM!

     I suddenly hesitated and grabbed a shotgun from the gun curio cabinet. I took slow creeping steps close to my father's study. He created that study for his buisness whenever he can't do his paperwork at his buisness place. 

SMOOCH,SMOOCH,SMOOCH!

"Oh my, you are the best"

"I cannot believe..we..are...doing..this!!!"

     I was about this close to getting to the door until.

CLIP!CLAP!CLIP!CLAP!

      I quickly ran and suddenly slid under the couch (i am pretty slim). I swiftly look to where the feet that had had heels on. I squinted slowly to listen.

"Aren't you going to show me your children at least"

My father replied, "no, they don't know about us, I want to tell them my self"

"Well then, see you tommorra, can't wait..."

SLAP!!

"oohhh!" she jestured in agreeing way.

        Her feet walked like a fake, rachet model. I feel so digusted inside. right then and there, I felt like I wanted to crawl out of that rechet gap under the couch and aim the shot gun direclty at her. Instead, I got so infuriated when I squeezed the trigger that went with a loud BOOM! I thought it was never loaded.....

          My father jumped out of his body, thats how shocked and frightend he was. He looked at me, squinting his eyes, eyebrows slanted, purcked lips. I knew what was he really saying, why are under there and did u here all of that? 

"I-"

"No, can you please tell me why do you have my gun in your hands? You hunted some rabbits under the couch? Hmmm?"

"No, I was trying to hunt a deer that was in our house! I accidently left open the door open and it turned into a show down,but now its gone".

"Well then.. clean up right. You, Kristy, and the rest of the family are going out for dinner."

"wait...who is Kristy?"

"Uh...a friend of your mother's" he said hesitantly.

      I knew what was I going to wear a mint tail dress with nude high platform heels (25 pairs that I rarely use  from my mom) and a hand bag that has my phone. I can finally wave my hair with the curler that my mom bought me (i didn't want it for christmas).  iI continued to do my hair and makeup until my mom slowly came into my room. I had a tense and uncontrollable feeling of discomfort.

"Mom?"