The best day ever

This is a story I found in my school book that I wrote at the beginning of the year. Our English teacher made us write a story about our best day ever. We were allowed to make things up so I gladly did. this story is pretty cringy but I hope you like it anyways. As the title suggests, I'm just posting this for shits and giggles.

----------------------------------------------

Imogen's POV

Slowly I opened my eyes and sat up in my bed.

I looked down at my arms. I was paler then usual. I looked around the room. The wall to the left of me caught my attention.

It was full of vocaloid posters. Posters of miku, the twins, kaito, luka, gakupo and the other vocaloids.

This looked nothing like my room. I swung my legs over my bed and stood up.

Something squeaked from under foot. I picked up the thing from beneath my foot. It was a miniature miku plushy from one of her concerts.

" huh... I don't remember having a miku plushy..... strange.. "

I walked over to a large mirror in the corner of the room. I gasped. I-I wasn't me!! I was Hatsune miku!!

I took a few steps back in shock and ended up tripping over that same miku plushy from before.

" Oww!!! " suddenly my door slams open revealing Rin and Gakupo.

" Imogen? " said gakupo curiously.

" yes? " I replied.

A few minutes had past and gakupo and Rin told me everything that happened to them.

It turns out that my best friend Georgia is Gakupo and my other best friend Emma was Rin.

A loud knock on the door startled us. The door slammed open again.

Len walked into the room and headed towards me.

He embraced me in a hug and asked if I was ok. He said he headed me scream.

After a few minutes of chatting ( and a bit of flirting 😏) he got up and left the room to get ready to record his new song.

All 3 of us sat on my bed. What do we do? There is a concert on today!! I guess we will have to perform.

We all started to get ready for the concert. 25 minutes later we were ready to go.

We arrived at the concert hall and snuck in the back door, avoiding the crazy fangirls.

We found the dressing room and sat down in the 3 swivel chairs that were in front of 3 vanities.

A tall thin woman stepped through the doorway leading into the dressing room.

She told us that we would be performing the songs: Tokyo teddy bear, lost ones weeping, leven polka, world is mine and popipo.

She also told us that me and Len would be doing a duet to canterella together!!

Performing canterella with Len has always been my dream!

My thoughts were disrupted by a loud voice coming from the speaker behind us.

" could miku, Rin and gakupo please get ready to perform Tokyo teddy bear"

Me Rin and gakupo sprinted to the left of the stage behind the curtain.

We all walked on stage. Me in the middle, Rin to the left and Gakupo to the right of me.

The person playing the base guitar started playing a soft tune....

Me Rin and gakupo all started singing together.

" tou-San-kaa-San ima made gomen... hiza wo foruwase oyayubi saburu... "

The song ended and we walked off stage.

The rest of the concert went surprisingly well. Now it was time for me and Len to perform out duet.

A violin started playing.

" mitsuneau sono shisen tojita sekai no naka, kizukanai furu wo shite mo yoi wo satoraresou.... "

Me and Len sung and danced in time with the tune is a ball style dance.

The song ended and me and Len bowed to the audience then walked off stage.

Len smiled and took a few steps towards me.

He kissed my forehead and walked away to get changed.

Everything suddenly went dark as I fell on the floor.

A few seconds later I opened my eyes to find myself back in my room and back in my body to my disappointment.

It must of been a dream :( .

I spotted a folded up piece of paper on my bedside table.

I picked it up and unfolded it.

" I ❤️ you - Len " was written on the page.

I smiled. " I love you to Len. " I said as I looked over at my len figure on my table.

The End ( thank god )