Truth Behold

Regert|| h.s m.d

** I used some of my English class vocabulary so some words you may not know **

Chapter 3; Truth Behold

Melina's P.O.V

I arrived at school and everything seems ordinary. I park my new car and start walking down the parking lot to the front gate. I see two familiar figures standing at the front door. I get a little closer and see that's its Liv and Marcel. I perked up because that meant Harry was here. I run through the clamoured crowd of sweaty 8th graders that like to get to school early and jump inside the dreadful air conditioned place called school. I walked to my locker embracing the cool air. I glace back around me and see a curly haired boy walking toward my way. I walk towards him.

"Hey Harry." I say in a nonchalant way

"Are you okay?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows

"Yeah," I sigh," Just super tired." I say dragging my words by the second

"Okay. " He smiles showing off his dimples

The bell rings and he slightly kissing me, only brushing my lips.

"Got to see Vanessa." He says walking away not even waiting for me to respond.

My eyes go wide at his statement. 'Vanessa was Ashley's best friend. What is he doing with.. her? ' I question myself as I sit down in Mrs. Levine boring English class.

Unknown P.O.V.

I anxiously wait for Ashley to operate my plan. I see the little cafe door open a

nd I blond girl walk in.

"What do you want?" She ask with no amusement in her voice

"I want you to help me ruin Melina and Harry." I say getting right to the point

"Yes! Yes! Yes a million times! It would be so fun!" She perks up and I smirk.

"I'll text you Ash." I say as I quickly exit the Cafe and run to my apartment.

Melina had been my crush ever since I saw her. That one day, she was wearing a cute blue dress and her hair was flowing with the wind. Sadly she had a crush on harry, they met and fell in love. I always wanted to hug her like lovers do, my plan will work. She will fall for me.

I get to Mrs. Levine's English class and sit down beside Melina.

"Hey Mel," I say naturally,

" Oh hey L-"

End of Chapter 3

It's kind of short but yeah.

Follow my Instagram if you haven't already: @melsperfect