One Shot

It was 7:00 and you and Jay were sited on the couch in which he was teaching you korean.

You both have gotten into a comfortable position he was talking and you were listening and writing at the same time.Time seemed to have passed by fast and you hadn't noticed it all.Of course ,with your boyfriend's sweet voice talking to you you were pretty much enjoying the time that you shared.

Jay:Y/N did you wrote it all?

You: Yes ,i did,now let me check again.

Jay was seeing and admiring your beauty as you turned over to the table to check your notes.Even tho you didnt wear much,you were wearing short jeans and a hoodie and almost high knee socks and had tied your hair into a ponytail.You were busy so of course you wouldn't notice your boyfriends staring at you.

Jay licked his lips with is tounge and his mind was somewhere else thinking about something dirty,which of course was a natural everyday thing for him with his looks and body any girl would fall for him,but he had only one speacial girl in his heart and that was you.

Jay:Y/N can we relax a bit.Look at the clock ,its getting late.

You: Not now Jay,i have to finish this ,later later.

Jay: Oh come on.We have been studying for 2 and a half hours ,iam tired and you must be too.

You: Well you can go ,i have to finish this and then ill come too.

As Jay heard this words he of course wasn't going to let go.He had worked all week and wanted to spend this time with you but you weren't giving him any response. He got up and took you bridal style and put you on the couch.Took both your hands and blocked you from moving. 

Jay: Now i got you,you dont have anywhere to escape.

You giggled and then laughed.

You: Fine,fine,i give up.Now you have my attention.What do you want?

Jay: You of course.

Then he proceeds to kiss you on the neck and on your collarbones which gave you a tingling feeling.Your face was getting hot and your legs were giving up.

Jay puts his hand inside your shirt and grabs your boobs giving them a good feel.On your leg something was poking you and that was his thing want to get out of his pants.You were laughing from inside and were very happy to be making Jay feel like this about you.

You and Jay were mostly silent and liked to enjoy each other more then like other couples do.

He then unbuttoned his pants and makes its way towards your entrance.Once in both of you were in a lot of pleasure.Both were red on the face were letting out little moans.For a bit both of you were about to cum at the same time.

Then you both did and let out a small pout.Jay rested his head on your chest and then fell asleep.You kissed him on the forehead and closed your eyes too which leaded in both of you falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,this is my first story and even tho my writing might not be good,i hope you enjoy it even for a bit.

Thanks for reading and leave a comment if you can

/THE STORY IS COMPLETE BUT IT SAYS TO BE CONTINUED,I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THAT SO ITS GOING TO STAY LIKE THAT\