81

real__pcy: SPOILER ALERT!!! That's my first picture with 23 years old

That's my first picture with 23 years old.

I personally feel like it’s everyone’s time to shine the brightest as you all can! When you’re in your twenties. We’ve transformed into adults overnight, fueling our desires to take on new challenges that we’ve previously been shying away from. That, I feel, is where the true essence of being in your twenties lies in. When I was in my high school days, I yearned to be 20 years old quickly. It was almost as though it held the key to the doors that opened up to a whole new fascinating world. I still have the same feeling now that I’m actually in my twenties. Being in this age group is truly a period of time where one’s mental and physical abilities are at its prime. It allows you to undergo the various challenges, while sustaining the tenacity to overcome the underlying failures and obstacles that come in your way. It’s a time where instead of feeling isolated, you feel a sense of euphoria in whatever you do. However, being in your twenties isn’t always a bed full of roses either. It’s one where it lets you to have a chance to really explore and harness your talents.

I'm in my twenties, and I'm loving it! So, love your twenties too

4,002,811 likes
63,023 comments

@shawnmendes: Happy birthday dude! Great words 🎉

@kingspcyss: Happy birthday to one of the most kindest angel I've ever met. I hope your day is being as incredible as you are.

@mtv: Happy birthday king!!

@chanhunlilcutie: Happy virus day!!! Yayyyy!!! 💗💞🐶

@sassychanhun: I hope Chanyeol's gift be Sehun naked in his bed 🔞

@babyspcy: This gift Chanyeol already wins everyday 😏 @sassychanhun

@parksandpcys: SAVAGE @sassychanhun @babyspcy

@billboard: Happy birthday Chanyeol!

@teddysphotos: Happy birthday you fake! I'll give you a cat 😅

@baeKhyun__: Happy birthday Yoda! It is such a pleasure to work with you through these years. You have a whole world waiting for you, just stay true to yourself. I love you dude!

@leeyoungmi__: Happy birthday little baby! I'm waiting for you and Sehun at home with cookies!

@ParkYooRA: Happy birthday big ears! You know that i love you and I'll always be there for you. I will not put any birthday text here. Everything i have to tell you I'll tell you when you get home. Your nephew is sending you a happy birthday too! (in his language, course! But I'm sure he's wishing you all the best) We love you, little brother!

@harrystyles: Happy birthday Chanyeol, my first real crush! Haha. X

@PCYUpdates: Happy birthday to one of the most precious souls I've ever had the pleasure of "meet", I want to tell you that I'm completely proud to be your fan, I mean, everyone here on the page. Thank you for always caring this much about your fans, family, friends and every single soul that crosses your way. Thank you for always working really hard to deliver us nothing but perfection. Thank you for being this amazing person that you are and having this heart bigger than yourself. Always continue like this, we will always be there for you, no matter what. We've always got got your back. We love you Park Chanyeol!

@real__pcy: WOOOW these words means literally the world to me!! Thanks for taking your time to write it for me, I'll be always and forever super grateful for having you guys. @PCYUpdates

@oohsehun: Happy birthday baby! I love you so so so much. Your gift is waiting for you at home. 😏

@moonchildosh: SEHUN OMG SSKSSHWKDJSKSNWJAXJ

@baeKhyun_: this one was SO inappropriate @oohsehun

@oohsehun: what did you guys are thinking of? I was only saying that his gift (a star wars blanket) is waiting for him at home! You naughty minds 🙄

@real__pcy: lollll bye