Book 2 Coming Soon

WASSUP GUYS IVE MISSED YOU SOOOO BADLY OH MY DEAR GOOD GOD

Like as you all have known I bring this story back to the platform. I've decided to take it off because I KNOW my English was not that good and I was so ashamed of it because, now I see it, it have a lot of grammar errors. Back to the time i wanted to delete my story because i wasn't confident enough about it but then occurred me that instead of deleting the whole story, I could review it and fix grammatical errors. I don't know if you who are reading or who have read, realized that I made some changes and introduced new dialogues throughout the chapters but yeah I did it.

Also, I intend to continue with the second book, but I don't know if I already put it on to the platform now with the chapters that already had  or first I finish writing the whole story and post one or two chapters a day. I'm still thinking about it.

But now the thing I really want to say to you guys!! As I LOVE Instagram fanfics I've decided to post a new one here, but this one is not about kpop idols. I want to write a Instagram story about my two other babies *DRUMS ON PLEASE* and it is about Harry Styles and Camila Cabello! 😅🥰 and it's already out! So if you want to take a look on it and read about it I would be really happy! I don't know how to post links in here but if you want to read it you can just go into my profile and you'll see it.

Thank you so much to everyone who read, and commented and voted on my story, means the world to me 🥺

I'm really excited to what I have in my for my new Instagram story and for the book 2 of chanhun's story. Love you all and can't wait to share my random ass brain with you guys! Hahahaha

All the love, B.