All my loving

Maxwells POV

That day all we did was talk and drink tea. John clearly went to autopilot mode because he knew I was from the future and he asked me "so how are your parents?"

"Well, they're not even born yet." Every body laughed.

The lads had started playing this game where they play rock, paper, scissors. Then the loser had to do whatever the winner said. The next "battle" was between George and John. John won. It was about midnight so all the fans went home. John whispered something into George's ear and his face turned completely red. Then George whispered something back into John's ear.

Paul finally went to bed at about 1:00. Ringo followed. George was the only one that didn't look like he was about to pass out. John, again, whispered something into George's ear and also went of to bed. I finally asked "what did he say?" Trying to not sound too excited. His face turned completely red. This just made me laugh. What could John have possibly said. Oh, right, that's John Lennon.

George's POV

There was no frecking way I was going to do what John said. He told me to snog Paul's girlfriend. Paul would kill me. But Max did ask me and I figured that making my face turn pink wasn't an option. So I leaned forward and kissed her. She didn't pull away but I just had to. She had a surprised look on her face and she completely blushed. Then I was surprised with my own actions. I had to change the subject.

"Why did Paul hug me this morning?"

She looked as if she were about to cry. I gave her a hug to make sure she didn't start crying. She did anyway. Wait, why was she crying.

"I just need to take a smoke" she said.

"Me too" I really did need to take a smoke. She looked as though she was about to cry again. Then she said "you need to take less smokes." What did she mean by this? She started walking to Paul's room. "Can you not tell Paul?" I asked.

"Sure. She replied. And I was alone in the living room.

I could hear some one coming from behind me and my 'warrior' instincts kicked in and I flipped them over the couch onto the floor. I realized it was John and he got up completely unharmed.

"Well?" He said.

"What?"

"Did you do it?"

I assumed my face turned pink because John started laughing and said "you did! Anyway I need to take a smoke."

"Goodnight Lennon."

"Goodnight Harrison." And I fell asleep on the couch.

A/N: hello everybody I just wanted to say that I though this is what maxwells face looked like when George kissed her 😳. Anyway I have no idea where this story is going.😀