Help me get over him

Jay p.o.v
I just left and I went to Starbucks and I went to order and this pretty brown haired girl came her name was jesbol
How may I help u she said I'm can I get cinnamon frappe I said Is that all she ask yes say then I see Maya come in with Diego then like I was hell nah bitch get the fuck out then they call me to get my drink and I go by Maya and pour it on her oh sorry I don't see u there but you do need to close your legs because your pussy smell like fish bitch I say in a mad tone I go to my car and I don't even know why I'm cry over that stupid man whore and the Starbuck girl comes out and told me we should hang out we got each other number.  So then I just look in to space then I see Maya and Diego leaving they look happy together but I reamber are memories that now are dust and nothing more I could kill myself right now but fuck it I can get more hoes then her fake ass can even though he stupid  for choosing her she probably cheat on him then he lock eyes with mine I see the hurt in him but guess what bitch I don't give a fuck you choose  the hoe you stay with the hoe so fuck off I took off and go to my house and pull up and I see Diego sitting on my steps. I get down he looks up at me he stops me I need you I want a us and ouì just me and you and nobody else but if you don't want to follow your heart do what you want he says crying I look at him I hate when people tell me to follow my heart even though my heart are in a million pieces and my love is not free It need to be earned not taken like you want to.....so deal with it I'll text you when I want to trust you again and love u again but I don't want you to wonder your worth just think of it as a long break I need to pick my heart back up piece by piece............

------–--------------------
**a/n**
Sorry I'll update more is because my mom and dad are getting a divorce and it been hard on me right now comment and vote if she should give him a chance love ya and I want to thank u so much for the 1.k thanks for you support guys I love u all