Spooky Night

In this one it is Halloween and the gang is celebrating with scary stories. They are also trying to get Marlin to come out of his shell so they have a prank planned as well. How will Marlin take the prank? Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Halloween Night and everyone thinks it is a wonderful day to get Marlin to lighten up and have some fun himself. So tonight everyone is telling spooky stories, Hank is starting everyone up then Marlin will have his turn. They all gather in a circle and get ready to talk about the story.

"Alright ready everyone?" asks Hank

"Yeah!" says everyone

"Woo.." says Marlin

So Hank Begins on the story:

A long time ago there was a human who was afraid of water, however his friends got him to go on the sea near the bay. He was warned by his parents more than once to stay away from the bay at night, he might get hurt. He lied and told his mother and father that he was just going to a friends house for Halloween and would be back the next morning. He didn't know how to swim so they knew he wouldn't go near the bay, or so they thought.

"It's going to be fine." says his friend

"I-I don't know about this guys" says the boy

"Don't be such a worrywart." says his other friend

So they got on a boat and got down on the water where they slowly got him introduced to the water. However they thought it would be a good plan to push him in when he wasn't ready. They would pull him up but after pushing him in he got pulled into the current. He drowned and his spirit came out a vengeful spirit he come up to the boat. The boys were naturally scared of him seeing him as a ghost.

"It was your idea that I came with you so now I am dead!" says the boy

"We are so sorry we were going to save you we swear!" says the friends "We didn't know the sea would pull you in like that!"

"Lies! So now you join me for all eternity!" says the boy

He brought his friends down with him into the ocean, they all three died but only the boy was a spirit. The next day only his friends bodies were found by the beach, he felt awful on what he done out of vengefulness. Until he saw that his body wasn't found he got so mad that he showed up in his ghost form haunting the bodies of his friends having them say what he wanted.

"We died on the sea for putting our friend in the sea so from now on anyone who even says the word sea on Halloween night like we did, will die! Please be wary of that goodbye until next time!" says the friends

He let go of the bodies and went around the town and killed everyone just for saying the word "sea" even if it was out of contacts, for many years deaths happened around the world. All because someone says the word "sea" on Halloween.

End of his story:

Everyone was spooked about that, but Destiny doesn't believe it. Everyone keeps her from saying that word.

"Destiny! Stop trying to say "sea"!" says Bailey, he gasps and covers his mouth

It gets dark and everyone looks around then there is a scream, when it lights up Jenny is gone. Everyone looks for her together but one by one until everyone is gone except Marlin. He stops and looks around.

"H-hello? Please don't hurt me Mr. Ghost man I'm sorry that happened to you." says Marlin

Slowly "spirits" of his friends pop up even Bruce.

"B-bruce?" says Marlin

"Boo!" says everyone they then burst out laughing

"Huh.." says Marlin

"It's just a prank, mate" says Bruce

"Uh..prank?" asks Marlin

"Yeah, your not mad are you?" asks Nemo

He had to think about it for a minute and remembered that when he was younger he would do similar things, so he smiles.

"No but I will get you good soon. Just you wait. I think it's my turn right?" asks Marlin

The others smile and gather around for Marlin's story next.

The End