All I Ask

As I said, here's my first one shot! 

Hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to tell me what you guys think!

I will leave my heart at the door

I won't say a word...

Michelle felt guilty. She knew she didn't have the right to do so... she knew she didn't have the right to feel the way she was feeling

But her feelings were there for so many time. Maybe for too long.

She remembered when she first came to the studio: she was young, and terrified, to say the least. What if she was a lone wolf? What if she didn't make any friends?

For a few weeks her fears became her reality: Emily, a blonde (and rude) girl decided to make Michelle's life a living hell just because she was on A troupe. Michelle was near to give up, but at the end, she didn't. She stayed at The Next Step.

She met some nice people who, as the time passed by, became her friends. And while they were all important for her, a single person captivated the young dancer.

The blond caused a good impression on Michelle since the moment she met him. His dancing, his technique... everything seemed to make her interested in him... his hair seemed so soft and his eyes so sincere... she thought that she could get lost in them...

They've all been said before, you know

So why don't we just play pretend

Like we're not scared of what is coming next or scared of having nothing left!

So she fell for him, hard (although she believed that it was only a crush). Sure, she was not stupid. Michelle knew about the gigantic crush Eldon had on Emily, and she knew about her zero possibilities with him. However, when she saw how the by-then dance captain treated him, oh, the girl had to talk with Emily. She said maybe too many things, and they even fought about who was going to do the duet with him. The accusation of Emily caught her by surprise, but she kept her secret. Nobody could know about her crush on Eldon, right?

So she didn't say a thing. She didn't back then and she did it as well when she found out that Emily and Eldon were a couple.

But in the end, she just gave up. She proposed a duet, and Eldon accepted. There was nothing bad about it. There wasn't, right?

But, her feelings just started to grow more and more. Day by day they became stronger, and Michelle even started to fear them. She had never felt this way: not with Hunter, not with anyone... could it be possible that she was starting to be in love with him?

As the rehearsals passed by, the blonde started to notice how he started to act differently, but not in a bad way. Could it be that he was feeling the same? Or it was too crazy just to think about it?

It was Eldon himself who told her: she liked Michelle. Her! He wanted to be with her. With her! It was just like a dream come true.

With Emily out of the studio, the both of them could be happy without any drama, so Michelle was so ready to tell him how she really felt.... however... she came back.

Look, don't get me wrong

I know there is no tomorrow

All I ask is...