You and me

Hi!!

Hope you guys enjoyed the last one shot!  I've actually uploaded that one more than a year ago, so this is the first I upload in english this year! lmao

If you guys have an idea you want to tell me, feel free to do it!

Enjoy the one shot!

"Remedy" sounded loud and clear within the walls of Studio A. The dancer let the music go all trough her body, letting it take control. She practiced her best movements in a choreo she hoped would leave everyone with their jaws on the floor, given the moment.

She had been working and getting better day by day, putting special effort in learning more acro and trying to get better in all the types of dancing she already knew  (and starting to learn those which she didn't know before), so she was aware she was at one of her best moments.

Just as the music was fading away, Michelle heard a faint sound of clapping. Getting up from the floor, the blonde saw Eldon, who was at the door of the studio.

-Hey- she greeted, smiling.

-Hey.

-What are you doing here?- she asked, approaching him and accepting the water bottle he was giving her- Thank you.

Eldon nodded briefly.

-Well, I was hanging out around the studio and I heard music coming from here, so I thought in checking it out... that was completely amazing, Michelle.

-Oh, thank you- she said, blushing.

-Um... do you want a juice, maybe? It's on me.

-Really?- asked Michelle, a little bit weirded out. Eldon nodded.

-Sure. Do you want to?

-Of course, yeah- accepted Michelle, picking up her dance bag and walking out of the studio alongside the blond.

While she was walking next to him, Michelle let her mind get a little bit lost.

During the last few weeks, things at The Next Step had been really crazy. Well, more than usual.

Leaving aside all the drama with Riley and Alfie, the studio was going to Regionals, and that was enough pressure.

But, they made it. The Next Step won Regionals, again, and now they were on the break before the auditions for Nationals.

On another hand, Eldon had been in London for a few weeks to compete with West and James. Even though the black haired guy had to leave earlier than expected, the two remain dancers managed themselves well enough to win the competition, so the blonde was incredibly proud of them.

However, she had had so much troubles herself on her private and professional life that she didn't have the time to meet or even talk with none of them. She knew the basics: they had enjoyed their time in the foreign country and Eldon had made up with Thalia. And, even when that hurt, she learned to just go with it.

Once they arrived to the bar, they both took seat. Eldon ordered their juices and then they remained in a comfortable silence, one the blond decided to break.

-How have you been, Mich? I feel like we haven't talked in, like, years...

She gave him with a sweet smile.

-I'm fine. The last few weeks have been so stressful, but now I'm better. Although I think you can understand me.

-Actually, yes I can- admitted the guy, running a hand trough his hair. She couldn't help but follow Eldon's hand with her eyes, almost hypnotised-. Let me ask you one thing: why is the reason behind that ... change?