E & R - Official

*Roni's POV*

There were bombs coming towards me. I tried to move, but my body just won't let me. It's like they're superglued to the ground.

"RONI! LOOK OUT!" I heard Ethan say. I look at him, able to move my face, but no other part of my body.

*Ethan's POV*

I see bombs in the air, coming our way. They were small, unlike the others that killed all the animals. One was coming very fast, right where Roni is standing. I'm by a tree, out of the way of all the bombs.

"RONI! LOOK OUT!" I say. She just looks at me, but doesn't move. "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" I say again. No response.

I have to save her, I think.

I start to run towards where she's standing, which is only a couple feet away.

I grab her waist and pull her with me to an oak tree. I'm holding her like a baby, her body in between my legs, my arms clutching her waist, afraid to let go.

I scrunch my eyes shut, expecting to hear explosions from the bombs. But I heard no explosions, just the sound of plastic hitting pavement.

"What the fuck?" I say out loud. Roni tenses up, hopefully back to her senses.

"What just happened?" she asked me as she stood up, my body immediately missing her warmth.

"You became best friends with an alien and then you guys fell in love and you went to its planet. Then you did the dirty with it and had twins. You named them Ethan and Jimson, remembering me. And then your alien love died and you came back to Earth and found me again. We did the dirty-" I say. Roni interrupts me, laughing.

"Oh my God, don't say anything else, Ethan," she says, laughing harder. I laugh with her as I stand up as well.

"I'm just talking about the future, I'm sorry if you don't like how I phrased what's gonna happen in your life," I say. Roni starts to clutch her side as she kneels down from laughing too much. I hug her from the back, my arms around her neck.

"I love you," I say to her. She goes back to a standing form and brings her hands to my arms.

"I love you too," she says. I smile at her.

"You know, we've never made it official," I say, sitting on a rock, patting for her to sit by me.

"What do you mean?" she asks as she sits on the rock as well.

"I mean," I start to say. I stand up and kneel down, holding Roni's hand.

I hear beeping and the crushing of plastic where my knee is. "Shit," I mutter before I stand up and grab Roni with me, running towards the tree once again.

The bomb explodes, making a huge BOOM noise. The gray rock that we were sitting on completely black, along with the grass and trees, also being affected by the stupid bomb.

"That was close," I say. Roni nods, her face in a shocked expression. "Shall I finish what I started?" I ask. She nods again. I kneel down, this time looking before I do, and hold her hand. "Veronica Jo Merrell, will you ma-I mean be my girlfriend?"

"Ummm, no," she says, laughing. I look at her angrily. "Oh my God, don't look at me like that," she laughs. "Of course Ethan! I'll be your girlfriend!" she says. Finally.

I stand up and hug her tightly, my arms around her waist as hers are around my neck. I separate from our hug just to crash my lips on hers, feeling the same tingling feeling I feel every time I kiss her. But every time I do, I fall in love with her all over again. And you know what? I don't mind that. Why?

Because she's mine, mine officially, forever.

-----
Hello everyone, it's me! No, I am not dead, don't worry, just haven't had time to write. 😂I hope this chapter made you laugh and made your heart warm! 😭😍

I'm gonna be publishing my entry to a contest later today so look out for that. It's called "Creatures". I'm also working on a Graynessa short story called "Gone Together", so also look out for that! Also, read my short story "I Did Nothing Wrong", it's already out! Woah! So many!

Sadly, this story is coming to an end. Three more chapters until the sequel. I swear you guys are going to hate me for what I have planned. 😈

Spoiler: It's called "Amnesia" and here's the cover for it:

Why is Ethan thinking? Why is there an "X" on Roni? Why is it called Amnesia? 🤔

You'll just have to find out!

I love you guys so much, thank you for almost 11k! LIKE WOT?! 😲

xoxo

- Umi 💜

"Be yourself, because yourself is the only you you should love." 💜