Chapter 2.

"Who are you" I say still holding my foot "I'm... I'm masky" he said it like he was seeing if he could trust me. I stand up letting go of my foot that somehow doesn't hurt anymore and walk towards the small abandoned building "I was told to go in there and to be honest I don't want to die" I was surprised on how calm I was able to stay throughout the time I was in the woods. 'I wonder if my sister's safe' I think to myself  "you're lucky, Jeff made slenderman mad and now slenderman is in a bad mood yet your still breathing." I chuckle "I guess I have my ways." I hear a scream in the distance. It sounded like my sister. I debate to myself 'My life or hers' "Hers of course!" I shout to myself not meaning to say it outloud. I run towards the noise. Masky steps in front of me. "I'll go to her you go back I don't want slender to kill you." He motions for me to go back. "Move. Or. I'll. Have. No. Problem. Taking one of these sticks putting it through  your throat."

Masky pov.

"Move. Or. I'll. Have. No. Problem. Taking one of these sticks putting it through your throat." She says threatening, I smirk. If her sister dies she'll snap and lose her sanity.  I finally get the game slender is playing.  He's messing with her I knew he hasn't gone soft, he just wants a new proxy. "Go ahead. I'd like to see you try" I say still smirking. "I'll give you 10 seconds to find a wepon, I already know what I'll be using." I say. She growls in response and nods "Go."
She searches around with her eyes. 10. She finds a stick that looks tough and picks it up.9. She hits it against a tree to test it. It shatters, my smirk growing wider.8. She growls finding another stick hitting it against a tree with it holding up.7. I grab a crowbar and a rock.6. She looks me in the eye her sanity slipping away knowing her sister is dying.5. She tilts her head looking at me not with hatred anymore but curiosity."4" I start counting outloud sharing the same look shes giving me. Then I hear a loud ringing in my ear I drop to ground covering my ears, trying to block out the noise. she doesnt look effected. I slam my eyes shut, now knowing why slender chose this girl. The ringing in my ear intensifies. I cry out in pain the girl notices and I hear her walk to me.